Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Thought Bala Sani Would Be Thoughtful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Bala Sani Would Be Thoughtful (180 Views)

I Thought Bala Sani Would Be Thoughtful / I Thought Bala Sani Would Be Thoughtful...but.... / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought Bala Sani Would Be Thoughtful by oslo4j(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2022
I thought Bala Sani Would Be Thoughtful...But....

Why not think all of it?

Of Somebody that helps you out of HELL?

Is Ahmed Yayari saved from the your betrayal?

Bala Sani, you should know that, the supposed recording is yet another strategy set in place to sabotage the movement in which Alhaji Muhammad Jibrin Barde has set in place to execute, this allegation is farfetched and has been subjected to critical investigation and his Excellency has openly condemned such act and he is taking legal action to curb this attack on the trust given to him by the people of Gombe state.

It is quite unfortunate that treachery is a Bala Sani's basic nature, for you to seek to drown that which had save you from drowning, it is no secret that the current Gombe state governorship candidate for the People’s Democratic party (PDP), Muhammad Jibrin Barde in his philanthropic nature has been there for you in your darkest hours when the responsible party of this allegation jailed you, denying your basic right to freedom, his Danbarde in his infinite mercy fought for your freedom and catered for your loves ones. The above act is not a unique or rather a special act, rather it is simply in the nature of Alhaji Muhammad Jibrin Barde to always stand for what is true and just in all his endeavours of life, just as he has fought for your freedom Bala, he will stand in for the good people of Gombe state.

To Question the character, capabilities of MJB due to doctored recording is farfetched, as mentioned above this is nothing but yet another attempt to deprive the people of Gombe state, the unfiltered, unrelenting service Alhaji Muhammad Jibrin Barde is in path to offer.

Three things can never stay hidden forever, the sun, the moon and the truth, all form of injustice and sabotage to his Danbarde and the great party , the PDP will be brought to light in due time.

Bala Sani, if you are a good son, you just have to be thankful to this gentle and great man.

Fari Dangombe writes from Kumo

SOURCE: ZainaAhmed

(1) (Reply)

/ Why Sen Osita Izunaso Is Best Suited For Orlu Senate / Flooding : Anambra APC Senatorial Candidate Begs Buhari To Help Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.