Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Business Advices - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Advices (433 Views)

Crypto Exchange, OKX Shuts Down In India, Advices Users To Withdraw All Funds / Most Accurate Business Advices From Jack Ma (4 mins) / Business Advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Advices by Possible1805: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Hello

Please I need an advices on what physical business I can do on road Side (plot of land) commercial with a sum of 20m?

Please I will appreciate if you give your advice in full details..
Re: Business Advices by Fxmanager(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Possible1805:
Hello

Please I need an advices on what physical business I can do on road Side (plot of land) commercial with a sum of 20m?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: Business Advices by SHINJA: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fxmanager:
You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Take this rubbish out of here

3 Likes

Re: Business Advices by ayoncox: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Possible1805:
Hello

Building materials
Block making
Tiles
Selling water for construction sites
Food
Others.
If you want a business plan and Growth strategy for it and you can part with a token chat me up on 08089456258
You get free website, SMO and SEO for your selected business
Re: Business Advices by Fxmanager(m): 1:15am On Oct 25, 2022
SHINJA:

Take this rubbish out of here
If you have any problem with that/us, you can talk about it here, At least you can use the advantage of a faceless and open forum to do so, but be honest in what you have to say, and be carefull not to transfer your agression on innocent members of this forum. Thank you.
Re: Business Advices by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hi..how can I reach out to you on whatsapp or call. I need to get some details from you about p2p..thanks
Re: Business Advices by Sarsam: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Possible1805:
Hello

Invest the money in pineapple farming and in two years time, profit will not be less than 200%
Re: Business Advices by Possible1805: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sarsam:

Invest the money in pineapple farming and in two years time, profit will not be less than 200%

What of pawpaw
Re: Business Advices by Demor1: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Possible1805:
Hello

Are you in lagos?

(1) (Reply)

1200 Pi For Sale / How To Extract Numbers From Any Whatsapp Group / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.