Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Please Help Me!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me!!!! (695 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me!!!! by Janetberry(f): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2022
Please Help Me!!!! by Janetberry(f): 11:21am
A good Samaritan should help me, I applied for tai solarin and their post utme is out, I don't have money to pay for the post it me form. A good Samaritan should help me me 2k or anything you can render, may God bless you as you do so amen. 2042541314 Kuda bank Ajayi Olamide janet. May God bless you amen.

This is the message from the school portal:

Each candidate is required to make a payment of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by PlayMaker14: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2022
All your thread is about begging....

Sell your android phone, use the proceeds to get the imaginary form and get a small phone to manage yourself with.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Tinubuagbado: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
PlayMaker14:
All your thread is about begging....

Sell your android phone, use the proceeds to get the imaginary form and get a small phone to manage yourself with.

Forget those regular scmmers.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Kajaard: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
This one is a career beggar and scammer.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
The moment you see them using all these Kuda, PalmPay, and similar useless fintechs that out money above their credibility, you already know they're fraudsters.

She opened an account 6 days ago, her profile picture is focused on her breasts, and all her topics have been of her begging.

Yahoo boy.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Iliveforever(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Janetberry:
Please Help Me!!!! by Janetberry(f): 11:21am
A good Samaritan should help me, I applied for tai solarin and their post utme is out, I don't have money to pay for the post it me form. A good Samaritan should help me me 2k or anything you can render, may God bless you as you do so amen. 2042541314 Kuda bank Ajayi Olamide janet. May God bless you amen.

This is the message from the school portal:

Each candidate is required to make a payment of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card

Do you have a pvc?
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Slydan204: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wahala be lyk wetin again?... Blind man wey carry torchlight. I no talk again sha
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Didijiji: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Na one guys just sit down with one techno phone Dey run this

(1) (Reply)

Fight Breaks Out As Soldiers Try To Disarm Police Taskforce In Lagos (video) / Armed Robbers Attack Junior Pope And Colleagues, Cart Away Belongings (video) / Army Exposes How Retired Senior Officer Dubiously Monetized Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.