Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Real Estate Agents Sell More Properties Using This Strategy - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Agents Sell More Properties Using This Strategy (114 Views)

How To Create One Page Websites To Sell Your Properties Using Your Smartphone / Sell More Properties! Send Bulk Email & Bulk SMS / Secure Your House And Properties Using A CCTV Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Agents Sell More Properties Using This Strategy by fawwaazbashir19(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
A LOT of people who claim to be real estate agents/realtors haven’t sold a single property in the last 6 months?

They think it's by posting pictures of landed properties everywhere on social media…..

hoping for clients to come and meet them.

BUT Real estate in Nigeria has gone above that level..…

and it is only the knowledgeable ones that will survive in this line of business because lack of knowledge keeps them in the dark and so they keep doing what doesn't work.

If you would like to know how to succeed in this real estate business, then do this one thing.

Reach out to me on Facebook through DM and.....

I’ll show you how to succeed in the real estate business,

and make bastard money for yourself.

P.S: I am not a real estate agent myself but I have something really amazing that I believe would help any realtor sell as many properties as they want and earn massive commissions monthly.

Send me a DM now.

(1) (Reply)

*to Let/lease* *ground Flat* Commercial Multipurpose Space Measuring *70 Sqm* / *gbagada Sales* / Where You Can Invest 400k In Properties At Epe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.