Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

*The True Reason Behind Ifeanyi Ubah And Apostle Joshua Suleiman's Attack!* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *The True Reason Behind Ifeanyi Ubah And Apostle Joshua Suleiman's Attack!* (297 Views)

Download WOFBEC 2024 Messages By Apostle Arome Osayi And Apostle Joshua Selman / WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*The True Reason Behind Ifeanyi Ubah And Apostle Joshua Suleiman's Attack!* by uchizzy4life(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
First picture is a politician and and business man- Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah

Second picture is a pastor and business man- Johnson Suleman

Both men suffered similar attacks on their convoy on the 11th September and 21st October respectively.

Both (prime targets) narrowly cheated death by escaping with the bulletproof SUVs they drove in, whilst their security guards and aids (without bulletproof cars) died in the attack as they were reportedly outgunned.

Whilst Ifeanyi Ubah (Sen.) received overwhelming public sympathy and call for review of security architecture, Johnson Suleman seems to be enjoying the very opposite.

In Johnson Suleman's case, the narrative changed.

It's about mocking the church and God's "acclaimed" ability to protect. It's about why a pastor should ride in bulletproof SUV. It's about why he didn't provide the same bulletproof SUV to all his security details. It's about pastors deceiving church members. It's about anointing oil, stickers and the likes.

It's okay to not like someone because of his personality. But it's a different level of evil to dislike someone so much that you wished they didn't survive a tragedy. Or worse still, to twist the tragic story with a ridiculous narrative to satisfy your "feel among" social media cravings.

You can self-service yourself with antichurch rhetorics as much as you want. Enjoying the trend and traffic it brings too. But Don't Just It's social media afterall. Things Are Not The Same Again.

Note:

*You Must Decide To Be A Christian By Heart And Action Or A Joker The Choice Is Yours*

#Ndlifestudios
#JesusBuEzeAlways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *The True Reason Behind Ifeanyi Ubah And Apostle Joshua Suleiman's Attack!* by Abfinest007(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Not my concern anyway but Suleiman is one pastor I respect so much
Re: *The True Reason Behind Ifeanyi Ubah And Apostle Joshua Suleiman's Attack!* by phorget(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Assassin's creed!
Re: *The True Reason Behind Ifeanyi Ubah And Apostle Joshua Suleiman's Attack!* by CaptMarvel(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
I thank God for his life! I just can't imagine him assasinated like that. May God continue to protect everyone of us against the onslaught of the enemy, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Confesses Jesus Christ As Lord At CAN Organised Prayer / Why I Speak Out Against Bad Pastors And Politicians / He Is A Miraculous God Not Shina Peller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.