Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims (3838 Views)

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by emmanuelbrown26: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
leokid866:
Fake or not his birthdays are attended by Presidents, Governor's and dignitaries from around the world......when last was your own real birthday ever that exciting?
No bi same birthday wey mak everybody close their nose bcs of smell wey dun out from his nyash, better go and clean his nyash

Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by emmanuelbrown26: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
tribalmall:
What is the role the useless Peter Obi will play or the Pandora kleptomaniac intend to relegate his wife to the other room like Buhari.

Many of you foolish Igbos can not just say what it is you want. You want emancipation for your own woman but when other try emancipating theirs your bigoted miserable souls start wailing like mumu.
Niggar, we die here today but before that, go and change pampers

Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by limeta(f): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
leokid866:
Fake or not his birthdays are attended by Presidents, Governor's and dignitaries from around the world......when last was your own real birthday ever that exciting?

They attend then laugh at him behind him
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by urbobo20(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
this tinubu with norther romace na five and six oh
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by Ddokie: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
leokid866:
lol when Tinubu cancelled his birthday symposium to be with the Kaduna state government after the train attack where was obi? Did he even once come out to talk about it? You people no dey reason well......

Cancelled which symposium? Event that had already started. The people he invited didn't come. Seeing the disgrace staring him in the face, he quickly activated a damage control strategy by cancelling it in the name of train attack.

Not like you will accept.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by asanausana91: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Where is Peter Obi wife?
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by asanausana91: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
MaliCampus:
Peter Obi is their Coach

Vote wisely
are you talking of Peter Obi without manifesto? Hahahaàa � you are joking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by Anetorfavour: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Reinaldo:
Lol...if Peter Obi didn't go, ......you know the rest grin grin grin
Abeg nor mind all ds batmen urchines. When Obi shows his empathy they call it eye service. But when other persons does it is called service to nature. Make i hear pem from all this batman urchins na thunder go scatter una yash. Obi leads d rest follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by Anetorfavour: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one and I’m pretty sure they won’t donate 24 loaves of bread like that lunatic Peter Peter Obi.
i will appreciate and love 24 loaves of bread bought with clean money over a bakery purchased with cocaine money.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by Buckeyemedia1: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
nkwuocha:
Lesbians tongue

Would you blame them?!

When they both have physically weak husbands. undecided undecided
Go and verify your paternity, before you start pointing fingers @ others.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by Buckeyemedia1: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Anetorfavour:
i will appreciate and love 24 loaves of bread bought with clean money over a bakery purchased with cocaine money.
Who will even offer an ungrateful person like you anything in the first instance?

If wishes were Rolls Royces?
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by DWickedLandLord: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one and I’m pretty sure they won’t donate 24 loaves of bread like that lunatic Peter Peter Obi.

Show us the one your family did n shame the devil

Everything Mouth
Everything They We US Them
Never Ever I MY
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by Anetorfavour: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Who will even offer an ungrateful person like you anything in the first instance?

If wishes were Rolls Royces?
what have you done that is worthy of gratitude? You see how stupid you sound. I doubt you understand the context of gratitude. Pls dont quote me again i don't have time replying inconsequential urchin like you.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by LegendHero(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Anetorfavour:

What about the one bought with Pandora offshore money?

Will you appreciate that?
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by Scribx: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
wwwihy:
Remi Tinubu and Nana shettima arrive Makurdi, Benue state to commiserate with flood victims

Yet some people are talking about Obidient movement being overwhelmed or losing steam, when in fact the big parties are simply walking in PO's shadows. If he can teach them how to campaign in this era, then he most certainly would lead the pack when it comes to governance.
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by adekolaelect(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Abdu81:
Imagine so the husbands of this women are feeling too big to visit those flood victims, bunch of arrogant beings.

Can you see they have started playing the roles of first ladies, this people will roast NIGERIANS if we dear make that mistake of voting terrorist and corrupt drug criminals.

Your crying style can bring depression. Calmdow let them become president and v p before you start full wailing.

Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by leokid866: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ddokie:

Cancelled which symposium? Event that had already started. The people he invited didn't come. Seeing the disgrace staring him in the face, he quickly activated a damage control strategy by cancelling it in the name of train attack.

Not like you will accept.
lol..... most of the people he invited were already in Lagos..... several governor's and statesmen ......the only people missing where Buhari, Osinbajo..... and...... El rufia..... Osinbajo was already en route and made a quick stop at Kaduna as tweeted by his media aide......Buhari was stuck in a Security meeting based on the attack and El rufia was missing based on obvious reasons.....Ganduje and several other governor's were already on ground.......for which Tinubu thanked them for coming and announced the cancelation......if he had carried on with the event Osinbajo would have still showed and Buhari would have joined Virtually but idiots like you will be the first to come out and say he has no empathy......
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by leokid866: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

No bi same birthday wey mak everybody close their nose bcs of smell wey dun out from his nyash, better go and clean his nyash
I will......just as soon as I can get your brain dead tongue......it's obvious you are not using it for anything good......you might even be able to have something to brag about that it is your tongue they are using to clean Tinubus ass..... grin tongue
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by leokid866: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
limeta:

They attend then laugh at him behind him
yes people spent hours traveling and millions of Naira on expenses just to come and laugh at someone who they all stood behind at the primaries........can you see how your brain is malfunctioning?
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by limeta(f): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
leokid866:
yes people spent hours traveling and millions of Naira on expenses just to come and laugh at someone who they all stood behind at the primaries........can you see how your brain is malfunctioning?

This is life
Laughter is good for your health
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by leokid866: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
limeta:

This is life
Laughter is good for your health
and ability to think is good for the brain.....you should try it......
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by emmanuelbrown26: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
leokid866:
I will......just as soon as I can get your brain dead tongue......it's obvious you are not using it for anything good......you might even be able to have something to brag about that it is your tongue they are using to clean Tinubus ass..... grin tongue
That's d dead man walking

Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by leokid866: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

he is Sha walking..... grin
Re: Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims by limeta(f): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
leokid866:
and ability to think is good for the brain.....you should try it......

People pay money to laugh

(1) (2) (Reply)

2024 Budget: No Fire Brigade Approach – Senator Adeola / Speaker Etteh's 70-year Old Gentleman ''husband'' Revealed At Last / Freedom Of Information Act Is Not Applicable In Lagos –lagos State Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.