Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau (33736 Views)

Floods Cause Increase In Snakebite Cases In Nigeria / Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures / "Do Not Suck Snakebite Spots” - Health Official Advises Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by HandsomeHITLER(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
shocked I mentioned it before... After the flood comes reptilian invasions and food scarcity and collapsing of buildings after some months.
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by Offpoint1: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
wink
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
I can imagine different kinds of aquatic animals that would be emerging outta the waters... Rip to the dead.
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by SmilingImabong: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin
Incase una see the one wey swallow money abeg make una kill am e must vomit out our hard earn currency. cry

When incompetency is the government of the day what do you expect?

Vote for the future of your generations unborn.

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party.
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by seunlayi(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is scary
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by olisaEze(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
This are the ensuing issues that follow flooding. Even with all the prior warnings and alert given to the FG, since it’s not going to affect Aso Rock they don’t care! Abeg Obi should do and come before this country finishes everyone in it! angry

Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by Papodega: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by akinwun(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I always wonder what will happen if snakes revolt against humans and invade us one day. RIP to the dead.
That will be the end of snakes. Human beings are more dangerous than snakes.

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by jaxxy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Advisory should be put out on how to stay safe during abd after the flooding.

wear boots when going to bushy location.

Why can't drones be used to deliver medications?
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by Caseywilliams(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by Shadysen: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
i only see aboki house, now! where is the snake and the victim?
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by Prettylima(f): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by TrittNG: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
TritNG:
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by dam2000(m): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
And this useless buhari refuse to tour the fload areas
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by Originalsly: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hmmm.... that's the thing I'll fear most ... snakes. They will take up residence in your house rafters etc.... anywhere above flood level. Hope people just don't be rushing back in their homes without checking very well. For me... by hook or crook... I'll find diesel or waste oil to spray around wherever I'm staying
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by Nonexisting1: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
akinwun:

That will be the end of snakes. Human beings are more dangerous than snakes.
If that happens, I will simply marry as many women as I can. If the snakes still get mind to invade my house after seeing the more deadly snakes I have at home, then na devil himself send them be that.
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by anonymuz(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mathiasa:
Our government has failed us totally, things are just getting out of hand on a regular.
In a sane world, provition will be made to take care of such things.
Nothing is working here, with all monies being allocated.
do we have government? Useless leader. Ogun go kill them all.
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by Neoteny7: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mathiasa:
Our government has failed us totally, things are just getting out of hand on a regular.

During Hurricane Ian in Florida, they'd snakes and alligators swimming up to people's backyards.

People lost homes, livelihoods and lives.

So what sane world are you talking about?
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by Grandmeister(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
The bite of a venomous snake is almost fatal in Nigeria because of lack of adequate and effective antivenin in public health centres.
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Please someone should help me out with any job at all.... Really need a job. I fit run any job
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by Fearyourcreator: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mathiasa:
Hope you sef never fail yourself... Any small thing sane world... No be the sane world dey fight with guns instead of settling ... Abeg joor...
People wont come out and say they failed themselves... Or their parents failed them... Everything government ... Wetin na...
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by Gbeng30(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wahala on top wahala
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by RosyIsBlessed: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Truly sad situation.
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by SPAMBOX7: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nothing we no go see for naija. Even snakes are taking turns on poor naija citizens thank you APC
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by Yoighaman(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
The scary thing about flood is that it washes reptiles along with it, those dipping their legs inside the water stand a higher risk of snake bite; may God continue to keep us and our nation safe.
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by Solly1(m): 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
We as a Nation, have failed Nigeria...
R.I.P to the dead...
Peace And Light.
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by Light78: 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Yoighaman:
The scary thing about flood is that it washes reptiles along with it, those dipping their legs inside the water stand a higher risk of snake bite; may God continue to keep us and our nation safe.

Snakes don't just attack that way. It is either they get stepped on or closer to humans.

Snakes are scared of humans.

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by ufuosman(m): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2022
Na wa
Re: Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau by FelixTerungwaDa(m): 12:39am On Oct 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Na wa o

Only girls from 18 to 25 want a handsome and tall guys ..those from 28 - 30 want anything that is breathing
��
How about cute looking guys like me? kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Genital Mutilation: What You Need To Know As A Nigerian / Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? / Niger State COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Poor Treatment (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.