Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

‘breakfast Reach Me Las Las’ – Nollywood Actor, Gideon Okeke And Wife Split - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘breakfast Reach Me Las Las’ – Nollywood Actor, Gideon Okeke And Wife Split (218 Views)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue White Wedding Pictures / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Udueze Traditional Wedding Photos / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘breakfast Reach Me Las Las’ – Nollywood Actor, Gideon Okeke And Wife Split by Ronky001(f): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Nollywood actor, Gideon Okeke has ended his marriage to Chidera after four years of being together.

The father of two didn’t reveal the reason for their split but urged Nigerians to pray for his family.

He made this separation known on his InstaStories on Sunday. Although troubles in their marriage had surfaced earlier in August 2022.

In his post, he said, “You wouldn’t believe it if I told you that I’m separated from my marriage right?

“No, you wouldn’t. So grab a seat. It is in the interest of clarity and a clear conscience that this becomes imperative. But yea…’ breakfast reach me too. Las las.

“It’s been a hard hot pill I’ve had to swallow and boy, it sure humbles one. This public service announcement wouldn’t be so important (to me), but for the trap that I find fame to be sometimes. Gagged.

https://gisthubnaija.com/breakfast-reach-me-las-las-nollywood-actor-gideon-okeke-and-wife-split/

Re: ‘breakfast Reach Me Las Las’ – Nollywood Actor, Gideon Okeke And Wife Split by Moh247: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
cool

Atleast the marriage didn't end in death

Re: ‘breakfast Reach Me Las Las’ – Nollywood Actor, Gideon Okeke And Wife Split by saheedbadmus(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hmm..
Re: ‘breakfast Reach Me Las Las’ – Nollywood Actor, Gideon Okeke And Wife Split by nams77: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
No comment

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Talent Agency CAA Cuts Ties With Kanye West / Police Quiz 8 Domestic Staff Over Death Of Davido’s Son / President Tinubu Latest Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.