Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja (34542 Views)

Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by BigMamaNaija: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
They have started again. You better go and get a good job my son, ukwu agbajiro gi there.
:/
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by ennypita: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Who is the umpire that will confirm that all these guys are actually trekking abi they want just enter news and find small change from candidates. Me too I go say I trek from Maiduguri to Lagos. I go lodge for one hotel cool off then allow camera people snap me post am for nairaland as I trek small then use motor and okada complete the remaining journey. I cannot come and kee masef. But I honestly don't belive these guys anymore. They just dey use the matter catch Cruz.
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by SamPeeLamen(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
I go buy koboko. If I jam dis idiot for road, e go collect
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by ugbarreta(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Naso one yeye man trek for buhari that year. Suffer no de tire some people shaa. Check am well now, these same man trekking doesn’t have a job oh and he still doesn’t want to vote in a credible candidate. Nawao!!
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by onuman: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mohammed Umar is indirectly walking for Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer to ride piggyback on Tinubu to Aso Rock.
The cabal which placed Shettima as VP to Tinubu knew the game on.

From the beginning many years ago, the Talibans of Afghanistan easily recruited people like Mohammed Umar, in its arduous war for Afghanistan to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Nigeria's 12 sharia states and Boko Haram are struggling to get a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by able20(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
iwaeda:

Another special case of people without reasoning grin grin grin grin
Those are people supporting Tinubu.
No Nigerian in good mental condition will think that
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Walk in vain man...
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by zumbigbo(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jobless have started their election hustles again.

When kidnappers dey hold am for hideout, make we no hear word about ransom contribution
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by Ehinjuola: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=117843299][/quote]

And I love this your signature, it tallied with what you wrote up there

Hypocrisy of highest order
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by olatdove: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
He should have start the journey from Kaduna to Abuja
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by khadaffi(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Anyone that knows him should advise him to extend the walk to Bayelsa. Mumu man.
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by budusky05(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Stupidity at its peak again
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by 43Ronin: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fool
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by izubext007: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Shey bi d one wey trek for bubu regret, him go die.
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by Tooreda: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Useless,jobless man you mean.
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by Musauzor(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Another useless, jobless, homeless , hopeless and helpless urchin trekking to hell. This strategy does no longer work.Just collect the BATstard's money and clean mouth
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by onuman: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
DevilSignature:
grin

Another mad man on the street

He is like every Tinubu supporter - senseless.

Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by ObiF24(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD
Why are you adding punishment to suffer?
You be suffer suffer.
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by Jackbaur88: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Na hungry Aboki wey de find wetin to do. The last time some persons trekked like that, we know where we are today
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by Greenshadow771: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
He no get work! Ye-ye boy.
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by JooEeL(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oh Gosh... Which kind people I dey live with for this zoo?

They have started again!
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by nedekid: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
What do you expect? No be aboki before? Folks that trek from Sudan all the way to bushes in enugu ontop cow matter.
Trekker goodevening, hows family?

Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by TUTU147: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is a sign of another calamity that is about to befall nigeria,must you guys trick before you support your candidate.
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by Osariemen12: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
One of the reasons Islamic north forbid contraceptives is to give birth to people like this man.
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by joewychampion(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
A MUMU MAN wolking for an 85 yr old BAT

Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by haslaw(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Odourlessmouth:
Madness had started

Jessyjeff:
It's the economy, stupid!!

Zee0007:
That is why I love Peter Obi supporters. Things like this doesn't come to their mind.

Gobore:
Jobless man

DevilSignature:
grin

Another mad man on the street

Olarewaju89:
undecided

You people have started this madness abi
None of you people can trek because of God things but you can do it because of one useless politician.

socialjustice93:
Effort in futility grin

NotoriousBiggyS:
Oloshi

tamcamp253:
Na Bandit go catch this one

Lama70:
Bandits are waiting for him on his way. They have started this rubbish again.

These IPOB CARNNIBALS, would have called it organic support if he was walking for Pandora Hoebi

3 Likes

Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by Billygee2u: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=117843299][/quote]
That guy is a business man, he will cash out.
He's not doing it for love or as a strong supporter of Thi.efnubu, but to get his own share of shaky shaky Emilokan loots.
The guy is a little clever.
He knows that a man who donated 100millions to virtual supporters, just to get their votes, but met no one on his arrival at Kano State,can pay even spirit who can claim to be supporting him and his Us.eless and hopeless ambition to be Nigeria’s President.
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by Rebuke: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
Gobore:
Jobless man

A very very jobless man bro. He probably wants to use Tinubu head to cash out.
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by kerry57: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
This one no know how far. With the level of bandits on the road. He should go and ask those that trekked before how far.
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by TrittNG: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
TritNG:
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by Coronavirus1: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wast of time and attention seeker
Re: Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja by Salico: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is the real Now Your Suffering Continue (NYSC). Keep it up ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Ombatse Traditionalists: Police Killed Our Members So We Killed 95 Of Them / Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.