Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of (10975 Views)

Police Arrest 84 Notorious Criminals, Foil Kidnap Of Catholic Priest In Zaria / Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu / PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Insecurity(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, the richest catholic priest in the world with a net worth of $90m

And one of the richest men from Enugu state.
Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Ede is one of the most powerful and influential Reverend Fathers in Nigeria and the world. He began the Catholic Prayer Ministry of the Holy Spirit, Elele, Rivers State long before. His Ministry at Elele spans over 4 decades and still standing today. He has contributed so much to humanity but you don’t get to see him make noise about it or make political statements. Many people outside catholic do not even know that such a priest exists.

His impact on society is unprecedented yet you rarely see him even on Television. He focuses basically on services to mankind.

He  IS :

The Founder of Madonna University, Nigeria.
The Founder of Caritas University, Enugu.
The Founder of Our Savior College of Education, Enugu.
The Founder of Osisateth Polytechnic, Enugu.
He is the Founder of tens of Secondary and Primary Schools in and outside Nigeria.
The Founder of the National Shrine, Elele.
The Founder of Fathers of Jesus the Savior, Elele.

The Founder of Sister of Jesus the Savior, Elele

The Founder of Contemplatives of Jesus the Savior, Elele.

The CEO of Oha Microfinance Bank, Enugu.

The CEO of May fresh Mortgage Bank, LTD

The CEO of Umuofor Microfinance Bank, LTD.

The CEO of Triumph Bottling Company LTD.

The CEO of Triumph Papermill LTD.

The CEO of Our Savior Press, LTD.

The CEO of Triumph Chemical Industry LTD.

He is a Priest of Priests, an astute and vibrant preacher of the gospel. Philanthropist, Educationist, Banker, Philosopher, Theologian, Metaphysician, and International Writer.

He is the Author of Towards An Igbo Metaphysics among tens of other publications.

News has it that he is one of the owners of large Oil wells in Nigeria alongside Arthur Eze, IBB, Abacha’s family, Sonny Odogwu, and TY Danjuma among others.

Your legacy is echoing in the sands of time!!. He hailed from Akpugo in Nkanu West local government area of Enugu state.

https://dailynewsreporters.com/meet-rev-fr-edeh-the-richest-catholic-priest-in-the-world-with-a-net-worth-of-90m

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Anigreat: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
cherishmichael:
Business men everywhere, claiming holy.
shocked

Catholic believes in dignity of labour hence majority of catholic priests have businesses to their name. Catholic is not that type of denomination that a priest will be lazy and members will be working only for him to come and ravaged the tithes and offerings given by the members.

Even though catholic church is one of the church that knows how to take care of their priests, but still , most of the priests work assiduously for their money and not using the members money to oppressed them with luxury items.

I am not catholic, but I love the way the church operates. One of the best organization I have seen in the world.

If this priest owning all these makes him unholy, so be it.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Ckonnet: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nwoke bu metal!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Esiro(f): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
A man of God

6 Likes

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by cherishmichael: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by November1857(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
He has contributed so much to humanity but you don’t get to see him make noise about it or make political statements.

Lol ! Mbaka come to mind ! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by decatalyst(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
That's some load shit of money!

I have said it before and I will say it again.

Men with substance and true influence do not make noise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by hisgrace090: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
He is fondly called father founder by student of his schools.
He first started as a prophet and priest of adoration ministry Elele river state before venturing into other things.

10 Likes

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Chnbanc: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
cherishmichael:
I swear
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Jessyjeff: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
He is well connected, and has brilliantly laid a solid foundation for future reference.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by MrColdsweat: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
I thought it is easier for a cow to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to make heaven?
The other day it was a man of God using bulletproof cars. Nigerian Christians una mumu never do?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by obiekunie01: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
and he started with miracle healing and anointing in the 80s.

then after making it big from that, he diversified into estates, institutions and industries.

then he quietly left miracle and concentrated on his business empire while still in cassocks.

mbaka and the rest of them are following his foot step. but ede is far smarter - he avoided politics.

if u knw you knw.

14 Likes

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by obiekunie01: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Catholic believes in dignity of labour hence majority of catholic priests have businesses to their name. Catholic is not that type of denomination that a priest will be lazy and members will be working only for him to come and ravaged the tithes and offerings given by the members.

Even though catholic church is one of the church that knows how to take care of their priests, but still , most of the priests work assiduously for their money and not using the members money to oppressed them with luxury items.

I am not catholic, but I love the way the church operates. One of the best organization I have seen in the world.

If this priest owning all these makes him unholy, so be it.

ana akogheli!

4 Likes

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by RenaissanceGuy: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
I don't do tribal slur, but why is that Igbos always claim everyone that's Igbo is the richest person in the world, including the guy selling noodles and eggs by the roadside? grin

7 Likes

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by ican2020: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
God bless him real good

I was small when I heard his name and all the good things he is doing and may God continue to bless him more IJN

8 Likes

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by 07kjb: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
I don't do tribal slur, but why is that Igbos only claim everyone that's Igbo is the richest person in the world, including the guy selling noodles and eggs by the roadside? grin

Tell us a Catholic priest richer than him anywhere in the universe...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by TinubuPikin: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
He is not the richest Catholic priest in the World

3 Likes

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by SmartPolician: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Don't say that he's the world's richest priest because you have never travelled the world. Say he's the richest priest in Nigeria.

BTW, I wonder how Father Edeh was able to acquire all this. I thought that Catholic priests weren't allowed to own these things in their names.

I heard that he has even left the Latin rite. If that's true, it's a major departure from the Catholic we know in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Nonexisting1: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
November1857:

Lol ! Mbaka come to mind ! grin grin
See as Mbaka just chop stray bullet. grin
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by 9jaBloke: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Father Chancellor
Father Founder

You wan bring im leg come out abi

1 Like

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Moh247: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Good, he has good investment in the educational sector

25 Likes

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by OneCandleAway(f): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

Don't say that he's the world's richest priest because you have never travelled the world. Say he's the richest priest in Nigeria.

BTW, I wonder how Father Edeh was able to acquire all this. I thought that Catholic priests weren't allowed to own these things in their names.

I heard that he has even left the Latin rite. If that's true, it's a major departure from the Catholic we know in Nigeria.

Priests belong to different orders. Some are not supposed to own properties. Some can. Most want to help their family so they engage in business.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Igbo Amaka according to my south east brothers and friends

3 Likes

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by Risentouch(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Insecurity:
Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, the richest catholic priest in the world with a net worth of $90m

https://dailynewsreporters.com/meet-rev-fr-edeh-the-richest-catholic-priest-in-the-world-with-a-net-worth-of-90m

Op, you forgot to add GOLD TRANSPORT COMPANY.

Even though I think they are not functioning again.
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by SmartPolician: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Priests belong to different orders. Some are not supposed to own properties. Some can. Most want to help their family so they engage in business.

This doesn't explain anything.

What order are you talking about?
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by OneCandleAway(f): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

This doesn't explain anything.

What order are you talking about?

It's a response to your statement that priests aren't allowed to own anything. Some can own things. It basically depends on the order you belong to. Catholic Church are divided into different orders, some francisacan, Dominican, jesuit, then we have the monks e.t.c
I think Francisco's aren't supposed to acquire wealth, following St Francis of Asisi who gave all his wealth to the poor and became a priest. Some like jesuit are into education. Like that sha.

So if he belongs to an order that didn't take a vow of poverty he can own properties but advisable you should be in moderation in all you do.

11 Likes

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by franklingud(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
And he's the father that prophesized my birth.
God bless him

Living legend! Fr. Edeh!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by SmartPolician: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
OneCandleAway:

It's a response to your statement that priests aren't allowed to own anything. Some can own things. It basically depends on the order you belong to. Catholic Church are divided into different orders, some francisacan, Dominican, jesuit, then we have the monks e.t.c
I think Francisco's aren't supposed to acquire wealth, following St Francis of Asisi who gave all his wealth to the poor and became a priest. Some like jesuit are into education. Like that sha.

So if he belongs to an order that didn't take a vow of poverty he can own properties but advisable you should be in moderation in all you do.

Thank you for this explanation.

I am already doing some research into this.

Do you know about the rites in Catholic Church?

I heard Father Edeh has left the Latin rites.

Are you aware?

1 Like

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by OneCandleAway(f): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

Thank you for this explanation.

I am already doing some research into this.

Do you know about the rites in Catholic Church?

I heard Father Edeh has left the Latin rites.

Are you aware?

I don't follow up on him like that, only heard a few things from ex Madonna students. Though I heard they have a monastery inside that Madonna university. I hope he doesn't let the wealth turn him against the church.

I follow Fr. Ebube more cuz he's on YouTube.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by JOemmy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
I have been hearing about this father elele right from childhood never knew he is this rich.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Madonna University stole my innocence
Re: Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
very simple man him be. Na him lay the foundation block 4 our new parish building...somewhere in 2002. good old days wen we were upcoming man servant.. if u tell me say i go later dump religion..i go just comot your teeth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Occupy Ikeja City Mall- Shop Owners Shut Due To Parking Fees / Jonathan Commissions DHQ Radio At Mogadishu Cantonment / Anthony Edogbo: Why Yahaya Bello Should Be President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.