Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents (23947 Views)

Sarki Dariya, Josh2funny, Sam& Song Excite Abuja Residents As Depression Pills H / Nick B Thrills Abuja Residents With Pool Party 'The Blade' (Photos) / Nigeria Marks Independence With Night Of Culture And Fireworks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by Badadvisor: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Are you from Delta/Benin?
Nah but i lived in both states at some point in my life, i even sound like them, i mean my accent.
This same question everyone ask me first time we meet cos of the accent. It's annoying lol

1 Like

Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by TrittNG: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
TritNG:
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by TrittNG: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
TritNG:
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the residential schools in Canada, it still continues to this day under different guises.
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
All i see on here are ugilee fat women and men. undecided
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by InvertedHammer: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
/
Has anyone noticed the proliferation of comedians in Nigeria recently? Trust Nigerians. Anywhere wey you say money dey, all of them go pack enter. Linda made money in blogging, everyone became bloggers till they gave up. Skid-making became the new oil, everyone and im mama became skid-makers. Ay and Alibaba started it and now na comedy shows and comedians. E no go tay na, they will begin drag award shows and pageantry with Alex.

/

1 Like

Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by yellowgarri2(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Badadvisor:

Nah but i lived in both states at some point in my life, i even sound like them, i mean my accent.
This same question everyone ask me first time we meet cos of the accent. It's annoying lol
You really sound like one, based on your post that I quoted

1 Like

Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by nickyj19: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=bigcee post=117846887][/quote]
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by SaintMartinez(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Badadvisor:
Boring people
Especially akpororo wey go dey shout like ozwor and ay wey no sabi anything about stand up comedy.
These people jokes hardly make me laugh. That's how one girl took me to one ay comedy shows i just left her there and went outside to smoke bass

Lolz. Na the bass they block your laughing sense.
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by theamazonguru(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
It's so funny to see how people find Akpororo funny.
Except perhaps shouting is another name for comedy sha, because that's all he does.
Nothing but shout while giving his dry jokes.

1 Like

Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by Emilo(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
make una come carry me go ooo

Your request is granted... See me behind doors
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by brain54(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
theamazonguru:
It's so funny to see how people find Akpororo funny.
Except perhaps shouting is another name for comedy sha, because that's all he does.
Nothing but shout while giving his dry jokes.
Akpororo funny na…

E Dey try. But you see I go die, basket mouth and bovi? I no Dey take those ones joke.

You see ay… that guy Dey annoying with him dry jokes. But he sabi package shows die sha!

Another person wey Dey Totori me na brain jotter…although no be stand up comedian sha.

These guys Dey try though….e no easy to make person laugh…. But again na their job be that. Na wetin them pay them to do.
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by Prechgold1180(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Badadvisor:
Boring people
Especially akpororo wey go dey shout like ozwor and ay wey no sabi anything about stand up comedy.
These people jokes hardly make me laugh. That's how one girl took me to one ay comedy shows i just left her there and went outside to smoke bass

Bros nur vex nah your problem pass the guy joke

If u notice e nur Dey take extra effort to make big man laugh
But poor men like u
Go make comedian Dey interpret joke again and again still yet unah nur go still laugh
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by Streetmovement(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na Destalker dey cap me intelligent and funny jokes now..

Eversince I started watching naija comedies, have never in my life find AY jokes funny, compare to that of I go die, Basketmouth and Bovi, AY jokes sounds like it's being forced and borrowed at the same time but no bad belle to his hustle though, he's making money.
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by Okhuadams(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
dailybuzzng:
Night of Excitement and Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents At Vintage With Ghana Must Go

It was a night of fun, joy and excitement as top comedians and entertainment big shots featured at the Comedy Swap edition of The Vintage with Ghana Must Go.

Among those who thrilled residents of the nation's capital include, I Go Dye, AY, DeskTalker, I Go Save, Mr Paul, Parara, Chuks D General, Alhaji Shehu, Kelvin Sapp, Waffi, Funny Mic and many more.

The organisers describe it as premium comedy with a difference as a result of the overwhelming success it recorded in relieving residents of Abuja of stress.

Guests who graced the epic comedy show at the Congress Hall of Transcorp Hilton Hotel expressed satisfaction with the packaging and quality of comedians that performed at the show.
Person wey no even go dia just dey post pictures
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by brain54(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Bros nur vex nah your problem pass the guy joke

If u notice e nur Dey take extra effort to make big man laugh
But poor men like u
Go make comedian Dey interpret joke again and again still yet unah nur go still laugh
Some people Dey go show with challenge to themselves not to laugh…

Imagine! For your money wey you pay by yourself 0!
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by jessylaurel(f): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Badadvisor:
Boring people

They are both overrated as far as am concern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by Komu1048(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mogajunior:
undecided

Whoever still find jokes funny in this Country must be probed. This country is taking a toll on many out there now.

Keep deceiving ursef, u will be surprise it's only taking a toll on few. Many people are erecting houses, buying cars n living large in same society. They aren't feeling a think

1 Like

Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by Bigchristo: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
dailybuzzng:
Night of Excitement and Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents At Vintage With Ghana Must Go

It was a night of fun, joy and excitement as top comedians and entertainment big shots featured at the Comedy Swap edition of The Vintage with Ghana Must Go.

Among those who thrilled residents of the nation's capital include, I Go Dye, AY, DeskTalker, I Go Save, Mr Paul, Parara, Chuks D General, Alhaji Shehu, Kelvin Sapp, Waffi, Funny Mic and many more.

The organisers describe it as premium comedy with a difference as a result of the overwhelming success it recorded in relieving residents of Abuja of stress.

Guests who graced the epic comedy show at the Congress Hall of Transcorp Hilton Hotel expressed satisfaction with the packaging and quality of comedians that performed at the show.
Some of all this laughter not reach belle oo the hardship too much.
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by Neoteny7: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
This one went home certain he got his money's worth, despite the dry jokes from the unfunny assembly of terrible comedians

1 Like

Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by Sheriman(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sheybe dem talk say Abuja no safe nii
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by Slynation(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wow... how times flies, just look at I go dye and AY looking fresh, I can remember this guys in "A night of thousand laugh" looking hungry and desperate for success...

In this life, just be consistent with what you do and grace will surely locate you...!!
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by Slynation(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mogajunior:
undecided

Whoever still find jokes funny in this Country must be probed. This country is taking a toll on many out there now.
Country is taking a toll but people are still building houses, buying cars, patronizing hook up ladies, planning expensive wedding and so on...

Country hard is just a slogan for some people not to knack them billing...
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by yinksy0009: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Akpororo my guy

Enjoy life at its cleanest with the oraimo Ultra Cleaner series.

Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by ufuosman(m): 12:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Enough laughter dere grin
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by sam4noow(m): 12:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Funny or not.

So people still dey laugh for this country undecided

Nothing looks or sounds funny to me anymore even if I see credit alert.. The hardship too much
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by hero01(m): 12:49am On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=bigcee post=117846887][/quote] did you say you went out to smoke? My friend your psychological problems can not be cured by comedy.
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by romunu(m): 1:14am On Oct 25, 2022
I want to laugh but it’s not coming out well, I cannot wait till February to laugh very well, because of the way those two other men go take fail.
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 4:16am On Oct 25, 2022
Emilo:

Your request is granted... See me behind doors
lols....are you for real?
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by ceematics: 4:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Badadvisor:
Boring people
boss please help ur boy with anything, I have nothing to hold unto till I get a new job. For the sake of my health pls Sir
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by gassbee: 6:04am On Oct 25, 2022
Mogajunior:
undecided

bros no b everybody dey for your condition, people are stil balling
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by Emilo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
lols....are you for real?

For real, but gat to know your vibe.... Chat with me thru this mail
emeka.okusor@gmail.com.
Re: Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents by Das1mama: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
With the kind conditions and situations in the country, una still get mind dey even laugh? Even to smile dis days dey hard me!! Who dem help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) / Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Photos From 2019 Ojude Oba Festival In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.