Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos (519 Views)

Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team / You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie / Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by Bonavi: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubu urchins have different accounts even here in nairaland bearing Yoruba and Igbo names all at the same time and you know what that means, the same person will be fighting in both sides to create the needed enmity just like during endsars
Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by voltron14: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
They were the ones making all those disgusting posts since 2015 abi?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by epondudu: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
OP...you are just another attache by force you want to attach to the great race proudly OMOLUABI.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by Chnbanc: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
The guy above me is one of them

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by Nvestor02: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
voltron14:
They were the ones making all those disgusting posts since 2015 abi?

Don't mind this drug dealers.... They are well known for saying rubbish.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by epondudu: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Chnbanc:
The guy above me is one of them
One of who? Oga
Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by tribalmall: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
And what is wrong in that ? I tot your Igbo father as always wanted to show Yoruba they are cowards.

Bonavi:
Tinubu urchins have different accounts even here in nairaland bearing Yoruba and Igbo names all at the same time and you know what that means, the same person will be fighting in both sides to create the needed enmity just like during endsars

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by Bonavi: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
epondudu:
OP...you are just another attache by force you want to attach to the great race proudly OMOLUABI.
i ve noticed you have more than ten accounts here in nairaland. Seun needs serious work to do to stop this menace

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by Moh247: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Any evidence to back such assertion let's verify

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by epondudu: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bonavi:
i ve noticed you have more than ten accounts here in nairaland. Seun needs serious work to do to stop this menace
Keep watching me like tv, I only have this account I am unique my moniker is unique grin
Your tears will taste good and delicious.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by PointZerom: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bonavi:

They're doing their master's work......fight dirty.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by Bonavi: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Moh247:
Any evidence to back such assertion let's verify
evidence abounds which u may wanna start from the fallout of fake Tinubu likes. Do ur job if u are a mod
Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by Tinubuagbado: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nvestor02:

Drug dealers you cant survive without. They feed you so why complain?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by emmanuelbrown26: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2022
tribalmall:
And what is wrong in that ? I tot your Igbo father as always wanted to show Yoruba they are cowards.

UNA GO LEAVE UNA DUTY POST CUM NAIRALAND DEy CAUSE NUISANCE. BETTER GO BACK AND CLEAN BABA NYASH AND CHANGE HIS PAMPERS

Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by emmanuelbrown26: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2022
Nvestor02:

Check all their accounts, it's barely 1year. Look at sacrifice some gods go even reject na waiting human being wan accept, abi no bi kolomental bi that

Re: Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos by RZArecta(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2022
We know them, they've been doing it for years now. I wonder what sort of mental disability one has to suffer from to have tribal bigotry as your only campaign strategy

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Donates 50m Naira To Bayelsa Flood Victims / Some INEC Officials Tried To Enrol Fake Voters 40 Times — Yakubu / #myscamstory Trending On Twitter This Evening, Who Has Scammed Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.