Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Erling Haaland Becomes Fashion Model For Luxury Brand - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Erling Haaland Becomes Fashion Model For Luxury Brand (451 Views)

Haaland Becomes 14th Player To Ever Get 10/10 Ratings From L'equipe Papers / Erling Haaland, Borussia Dortmund Squad Arrive In Manchester (Photos) / Erling Haaland's Agent, Mino Raiola & Father Arrive In Barcelona For Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erling Haaland Becomes Fashion Model For Luxury Brand by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
First it was Jack Grealish modelling Gucci, now Erling Haaland has become an ambassador for luxury watchmaker Breitling.

The Manchester City star has filmed an advert for one of the brand’s latest timepieces, showing off his distinctive Scandinavian looks in a flashy black and white photoshoot.

In a video posted on the brand’s Instagram on Sunday, the Norwegian is seen strutting out of a tunnel and onto a football pitch, donning the expensive watch.

The advert then cuts to him training on a pitch performing skills in slow motion, as he discusses how time slows down when he plays football.

“Erling Haaland is built for scoring goals,” Breitling wrote alongside the post.

“That’s as much due to his size and speed as to his textbook center-forward style of play. At only 22, he’s already considered one of the best football players in the world.
As the all-star squad member behind the new Chronomat GMT 40, he shows us what it means to live the moment.”

The player is a self-confessed watch lover and has been seen wearing a number of flashy watches when not on the pitch, while this latest one will set you back almost £5,000.

Earlier this month, Haaland became the latest star to become an ambassador of Breitling’s All-Star Squad.

Others include basketball’s Giannis Antetokounmpo, snowboarding’s Chloe Kim, and American football’s Trevor Lawrence.

When speaking about the partnership, Haaland said: “I’m a watch freak, so I was already a big fan of the brand.

“If you know my style, you know I always go for a clean look that can take me between my public and private life. The new Breitling I’m representing is exactly that: a watch that works for everything that I do.”

Of course, Haaland isn’t the first Man City player to do modelling.

Grealish signed a million-pound deal with fashion brand Gucci earlier this year, and has since had photoshoots with them since, showing off his abs and iconic calves.

Given he and Haaland seem to be forming a great relationship off the pitch, perhaps Grealish gave the Norwegian some inspiration in taking the leap into modelling.

The two appear to be clicking at the club and their manager, Pep Guardiola – a man who likes his fashion – will hope his star striker still has his shooting boots with him when he returns to Dortmund in the Champions League.

And there’s no reason to think he hasn’t given he has scored 28 goals in 22 games in the competition.

Re: Erling Haaland Becomes Fashion Model For Luxury Brand by SadiqBabaSani: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
money
Re: Erling Haaland Becomes Fashion Model For Luxury Brand by cherishmichael: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Haalandddd grin

(1) (Reply)

4 People Battle For Their Lives As Stephen Keshi Stadium In Asaba Collapses / Troll Football Twitter Handle "Troll" Super Eagles 4-0 Loss(Photo) / WORLD CUP 2022, Japan Fans And Players Always Stay Behind To Cleanup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.