Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) (26647 Views)

Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons / Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo / Military Airstrikes Kill 135 Bandits, Destroy Camps In Katsina, Zamfara – Spokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 5:20am On Oct 25, 2022
DonBenny77:
Propaganda
Free NK already

You don't even know whether to clap for Kanu or dance for Obi.
Flat head cannot think properly again.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by orjir59(m): 5:31am On Oct 25, 2022
This one na just local criminal, What is ESN commander doing with national identity card belonging to Nigeria they hate so much?
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:43am On Oct 25, 2022
On not less than 20 occasions, the authorities have claimed that they busted ESN camps

To this day, nobody has seen a single picture of any camp

The laughable modus operandi of the authorities, that has become very disgraceful, is to get some guns, Biafran flags, uniforms and other dangerous arms, place them on the floor, take picture, then accompany the picture with one stupid story about bursting a camp

Anyone can place anything on the ground, take picture and dish out any story, where is the camp?

I think anyone with half a brain already knows that the authorities didn't burst any ESN camp, and that these are lies.

You remember to take pictures of what you claimed you recovered from the camp, but not the camp its self?

Story to decieve fools

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by Autobot05: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2022
"Credible intelligence "from NPF?? OK
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 6:01am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Where is the proof?

Terrorist, hand go soon touch h you..... Go to the station, and ask that question... Osu...
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 6:09am On Oct 25, 2022
I was really hoping to see d picture of d destroyed camps in the forest and that of the new one actively been built ,but as usual ..na propaganda..
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Nijablast:
Ipobians are Terrorist, wipe them off the surface of earth ���
Dont allow them spread to this side Lagos
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2022
angry KILL THEN ALL PEST and bEAST cool grin wink
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by Kwestionair: 6:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Cheap propaganda. Police wey nva fit catch armed robbers that are littered all over highways in SE and Nigeria properly naim wan destroy ESN camp or arrest a commander?

It’s laughable sha
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by Emergingnation3(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
IPOB and unknown gunmen
Lol ! ESN commander with a local made gun, grin grin

All your propaganda against IPOB and ESN has since been exercised in futility..

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is imminent.. grin

Vid vid Biafra..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by jehoha696(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
IPOB are not terrorist
I know them
We live together and I can tell you they are not terrorist. All the People dey kill including Police, Soldiers, Governmnet workers, elite Nigerians and All government properties burnt in the South East is not because IPOB is a terrorist group.

IPOB are not terrorist,they are agitators.

Hmmm. Peter Obi Alawada. Person wey dey collect advise from Mad Man na him una dey follow.

Peter Obi is a terrorist apologist and can never be at the helm of affairs in Nigeria.

Until Obi comes out to condemn the activities of IPOB, he is not ready to win more than 5 states in the South East.

Let him continue wasting LP party money on campaign, I know him, He won't spend a shishi from his pocket.

We want a generous president, Like Tinubu not a stingy like obi who prefers to just keep Money in the bank and not give shishi.

Obi can reduce minimum wage to 20k he doesn't give shishi.

Abeg next time Peter obi donates 5 loaves of bread and 3 sardines, let him remember to donate a Pastor that will pray so that it can feed the 2,000 displaced people.

Haz the president eva cum on national tv to declare bokoharam a terrorist group, shebi naw northern gov'nors dey grant amnesty to bokoharam
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by TUTU147: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2022
No hiding place for criminals
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2022
jehoha696:

Haz the president eva cum on national tv to declare bokoharam a terrorist group, shebi naw northern gov'nors dey grant amnesty to bokoharam

Yes. Boko Haram Na terrorist. All North Condems dem, except Perhaps may Be Sheikh Gumi who is Peter Obi's new found love.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by paully50000: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Every time police arrest esn commander but have not for one day see the face of the commander only army camouflage,bike,guns and vehicle.i want to ask whether this items are the commander
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2022
I see the Biafra map, is Cross state , Delta and other SS part of Biafra?
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by sakinaaminumafa: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnjos-EzF8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jDsk_QGLXM
Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-Kayode

The APC of the past is not the APC of today…The demons that were in the APC at that time have simply relocated and gone into the PDP,” he said on Channels Television’s Politics Today programme on Monday.

Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by OyigboUpdate: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:

All your propaganda against IPOB and ESN has since been exercised in futility..

Vid vid Biafra..

Lol. Even the ESN of Chinasa Nworu parade they parade with even machete
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by obedience4(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2022
Good job,
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by Emergingnation3(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. Even the ESN of Chinasa Nworu parade they parade with even machete
Lol ! You can only decieve the gullible Aboki with this childish propaganda... grin grin

Below is the kind of weapons ESN is being armed with, AK-47 and 49, not locally made ones..

Ikwere Marauder. !

Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2022
These weapons that I'm seeing with IPOB, there is no way they can win a firefight with soldiers using pump action, Dane guns, locally and badly made handgun. I have never seen unknown gunmen arrested with AK-47 in South East?
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2022
This guys no get shame sha, them even get national ID card self of a country u claim u despise... Idiots....
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by ChukwuObe: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
inoki247:
lol I think say dem say ESN was created by the State Govt undecided undecided

Shey na Federal come dey arrest state like this...

Peter Obi has dementia and that is why he was confused to say ESN was created by the government
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by Versal: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You are hiding under the bed asking for proof. Did your father come out on Monday?
I don't know why you Peter Obi's ipob pigs are so daft.
You spill so much hate.
Well, have you orgasm?
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Versal:

You spill so much hate.
Well, have you orgasm?

I do. Ask your mother.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by Versal: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

I do. Ask your mother.
You are bitter, bro. I do not envy you
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
gidgiddy:
On not less than 20 occasions, the authorities have claimed that they busted ESN camps

To this day, nobody has seen a single picture of any camp

The laughable modus operandi of the authorities, that has become very disgraceful, is to get some guns, Biafran flags, uniforms and other dangerous arms, place them on the floor, take picture, then accompany the picture with one stupid story about bursting a camp

Anyone can place anything on the ground, take picture and dish out any story, where is the camp?

I think anyone with half a brain already knows that the authorities didn't burst any ESN camp, and that these are lies.

You remember to take pictures of what you claimed you recovered from the camp, but not the camp its self?

Story to decieve fools
Exactly my thoughts and people like Wickedfacts are already yapping without reasoning
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
paully50000:
Every time police arrest esn commander but have not for one day see the face of the commander only army camouflage,bike,guns and vehicle.i want to ask whether this items are the commander
grin grin grin good question that urchins failed to ask because they're all brain dead.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by UNDFTD: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
LIARS! Who are the TERRORISTS known for wearing military uniforms and impersonating military personnel? Fulani TERRORISTS! Keep lying to yourselves.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) by Tingotoe: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:

All your propaganda against IPOB and ESN has since been exercise do in futility..

Vid vid Biafra..
Nairaland ESN terrorist commander has spoken grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Endorses Akinwunmi Adesina For African Development Bank Presidency / Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel / Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.