Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,002 members, 7,863,603 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Price Increase In Itunu City Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Price Increase In Itunu City Ibeju Lekki (124 Views)

Buy 5 Plots And Get 1 Free in Epe Lagos. Price Increase in 2 days / Itunu City Ibeju Lekki- Why You Should Invest In Itunu City Now / ITUNU RESIDENTIAL, BY LEKKI EPE EXPRESSWAY AIYETORO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Increase In Itunu City Ibeju Lekki by Soloproperty(m): 12:23am On Oct 25, 2022
DO YOU KNOW WITH A DEPOSIT OF 5M YOU WILL MAKE 15M FOR YOURSELF WITHIN NOW AND 1 ST NOVEMBER?���

Itunu City �️ price will increase from 20m to 35m on 1st November����‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️.

No please don't miss this opportunity because you will regret this in just 1 year time from now.

Are you aware that Itunu City �️ price is all inclusive? 20m pere no statutory fees.

Are you aware that Itunu will be selling for 75m by October 2023?

Are you aware that Itunu City �️ is located in Aiyetoro Ibeju Lekki?

Are you also aware that the new Lekki international airport is located in Aiyetoro Ibeju Lekki? �

Even though if is 1 plot you can quickly key in with 5m deposit before price increase 1st November do it now.

Do you know how many block of flats you can build on 500sqm plot?

Most people don't even know how massive 500sqm plot is.

Go to Ikeja around the airport and see how much properties cost over there,I have over heard people saying they don't want to lives close to the airport, hello you are leaving money � on the table,no one ask you to lives there,what matters is build for people who need it and they use and pay you money � that's what matters...

A lot of people coming to the airport will need places to stay for a short time like 1,2,3,5 days etc.

That's were short let apartment comes in, Google how much short let Airbnb apartment cost around Ikeja airport.

Now let get to practical breakdown and calculation.

Financial intelligence, financial literacy,how to generate sweet � passive income from real estate short let apartment.

If you have money � to invest and you listen to my advice i swear with my full chest I will help you make so much money � through real estate investment.

Let continue viewing�

Hope we are following and getting it? You can comment if you have any questions or enquiry as we proceed��

We have 365 days in a year right? So let say out of this 365 days in a year clients used 300 days,let say the rest 65 days the apartment was empty,N130,000 × 300= N39,000,000 per annum��

This is real estate game � those who knows how to play ⏯️ it will forever be a wealthy person and create trasgenerational wealth for their generation generation's to come.

Make una clap ������ hands for Celebrity Realtor �� na�.

I am a real estate expert. Do you have 5m to deposit for Itunu City �️ tonight?

Send me a message I will help you lock down a plot,or you have 20m outright?

But if you can buy 5 plots or 15 plots why not do it?

Send me a message let get started.

@Solopropertyoflagos1 will guide you through this wealth creating investment strategy.

Send a message now.

For financial advisory, enquiry and purchase call Solomon

+234 7039514746

#cashflow
#investing
#investor
#celebrityrealtor

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Buying Water � Front Properties / Plastic Producing Factories For Outright Bulk Sales* Plastic Producing Factorie / Just Out; A 3 Bay Self Compound Warehouse Of 28,000 Square Feet With A Very La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.