Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Unn Post-ume Result Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Post-ume Result Out (1665 Views)

Unizik Postgraduate Result Out / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Post-ume Result Out by Jamieb(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
the first batch of this year unn post-ume result taken yesterday the 18th is out. Candidates who took the exam yesterday should visit http://www.unnportal.com to check theirs
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Out by Robisi(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2011
D result is not yet out cos i tried to check bt it wasnt going
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Out by Robisi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2011
Hi leonardo, i checkedbt d result is not yet out
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Out by LoveIcon: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
Hw can i get the scratch card?
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Out by Jamieb(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2011
@ leonard. once you log into unnportal, scroll down and click on "information" you will see it.
Love Icon:

Hw can i get the scratch card?
@Robisi, youj do not need to get another scratch card. use the one you use in registering for the post-ume. good lick to all of you as i look forward to your becoming lions and lionesses
Re: Unn Post-ume Result Out by Johnsinia(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2011
@robisi and leonardo the result is out nobi lie incase u are using phone to browse make sure that u set it in a mobile view then scroll down.or go to cafe and login to unnportal.com.
Note: u need checkin of result scratch card and nt the one u use for registratn.the card cost #500 in unn.the card will soon be made available to all banks across the nation latest nxt week.bank charge may apply.

(1) (Reply)

Studying MBBS In A.B.U (zaria) / Asup Strike, Hnd Discrimination And The Conspiracy Of Silence / Yearl Strike In Osun State Polytechnic And College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.