Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,252 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode (437 Views)

22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries / Jimi Agbaje Has Not Left PDP, It Is "Rumor" - PDP, Fani Kayode Says / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by chimaroka60: 2:28am On Oct 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnjos-EzF8E

A member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, Femi Fani-Kayode said on Monday that the demons he claimed were in the ruling party relocated to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as soon as he joined the APC in September 2021.

“The APC of the past is not the APC of today…The demons that were in the APC at that time have simply relocated and gone into the PDP,” he said on Channels Television’s Politics Today programme on Monday.

“My views were my views then and things changed when a new leadership came into the party, a leadership that is responsible and sensitive to the feelings of people,” he said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by ibrahimyusuf783: 2:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Vawulence in the making
Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by orisa37: 2:37am On Oct 25, 2022
And you are just witnessing "FULANI POLITICS IN FULL SWING".

1 Like

Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by jom28gy(m): 2:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Maybe he still love PDP, and may wish to returned back

1 Like

Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by flakkypastries: 2:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Na wa for this man
Looking for a way to romance PDP
Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by Tinubumustfail: 2:43am On Oct 25, 2022
I swear this guy has no shame. I can bet my children, FFK will return to PDP immediately Atiku is declared President Elect.

1 Like

Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by crossfm: 2:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Hehehe.

This guy is a big clown. He should have simple said the person that is carrying the plate of food has moved to APC. grin grin
Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by okosodo: 2:44am On Oct 25, 2022
D
Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by orisa37: 2:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Jonathan, WIKE and others are being HONOURED.
The man is in SEOUL pursuing international VASSINE for a pandemic that is least of NIGERIAN PROBLEMS.
The Foundation is very weak but the man keeps BUILDING on top, when will it not collapse patapata?
ADESINA IS ONLY A PRO TO AN EXPERT GUERRILLA SOLDIER.

1 Like

Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by orisa37: 2:59am On Oct 25, 2022
A BLIND MAN WHO SAYS HE IS MERELY SLEEPING IS DECEIVING HIMSELF.
THE FULANIS ARE BEHIND ATIKU

1 Like

Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by Karlovych: 3:01am On Oct 25, 2022
embarassed The cocaine merchant must lose next year, his crimes against innocent Nigerians at the toll gate must continue to haunt him and his family

Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by oyebanji44: 3:32am On Oct 25, 2022
PDP is now the rejected Stone
Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by Maxymilliano(m): 3:36am On Oct 25, 2022
And the hungry man in PDP have relocated to APC.

FFK can never convince any right thinking person to vote APC.
Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by JoeNL22(m): 3:55am On Oct 25, 2022
chimaroka60:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnjos-EzF8E

A member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, Femi Fani-Kayode said on Monday that the demons he claimed were in the ruling party relocated to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as soon as he joined the APC in September 2021.

“The APC of the past is not the APC of today…The demons that were in the APC at that time have simply relocated and gone into the PDP,” he said on Channels Television’s Politics Today programme on Monday.

“My views were my views then and things changed when a new leadership came into the party, a leadership that is responsible and sensitive to the feelings of people,” he said.
Nigeria must be great again

Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by Officialtruekay: 4:16am On Oct 25, 2022
The demons that left APC for PDP will sooner or later return to it because they enjoy being with either of the parties.
Nigerians are tired of parties with excuses of nonexistent cause of under performance, demons and corruption.

Only people with sycophant mentality with poor mental judgement of situations, dirty profile and lazy character with "brother-go-give-me" thinking will choose APC and prefer PDP.
Better we try another political party candidate with record of performance, credibility, capacity and integrity. If he fails, we have reasons to remove him from the ballots after giving account of his stewardship.
Voting APC is voting another disaster and hardship same also for PDP with visible records indecency and corrupt people without shame.
Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 25, 2022
Say no to Apc and Pdp,Pdp looted Nigeria for 16 years or more and Apc came on board to show them how the looting should be done,they don't deserve to come anywhere near aso-rock again
Re: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP – Fani-kayode by Mynd44: 5:38am On Oct 25, 2022

(1)

Road To Aso Rock: Ebonyi Shut Down For Peter Obi. / Your Celebration Of Tinubu's Endorsement By Makinde Laughable- Oyo PDP Mocks APC / Brain Drain: We Are Disturbed – Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.