Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Oluremi Tinubu Visits Benue State, Commiserates With Flood Victims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu Visits Benue State, Commiserates With Flood Victims (25141 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Bola Tinubu Visits Benue, Meets With Delegates / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Visits Benue State, Commiserates With Flood Victims by Successkay12(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dyke15:
A product of a leaked condom like u.
U Sha get ur mouth coupled with d fact it's a faceless forum if not, dimwits lyk u won't open their gutter to spill trash knowing fully well the severe consequences dat awaits u.
I no fit curse ur Mama coz am fully sure she regrets having a 'BANZA' lyk u
Child of hate that was born with I WILL TAKE U TO CITY what would have been your action if this forum isn't a faceless forum. Child of fake products. I believe your mother tried for not using you for baby trafficking
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Visits Benue State, Commiserates With Flood Victims by abokikhalifa: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dyke15:
And u re a Muslim but u can't stand for equity and fairness

I'm not a Muslim. I'm a catholic
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Visits Benue State, Commiserates With Flood Victims by Dyke15(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
abokikhalifa:

I'm not a Muslim. I'm a catholic
ok
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Visits Benue State, Commiserates With Flood Victims by Dyke15(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Successkay12:

Child of hate that was born with I WILL TAKE U TO CITY what would have been your action if this forum isn't a faceless forum. Child of fake products. I believe your mother tried for not using you for baby trafficking
Y not leave Ogbomosho ND see how tinz re from d Oda side.
Ur mama go soon use ur skull do ritual
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Visits Benue State, Commiserates With Flood Victims by reddingtonblack: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dyke15:
And what is wise about ignoring a selfish old man who is holding Lagos State with his family as ransom
What is wise about ignoring his uncouth wife who called Lagosians beggers
What is wise about Seyi who has no means of livelihood aside Lagos State money
What is wise about Pa Iragbiji who claims Lagos is his home state undecided
Mr. Wise man, bring it on

The question you ignorants lots need to ask yourselves is,
Pre Tinubu dynasty was Lagos better, how Tinubu meet Lagos and what lagos is now is that not laudable

If e dey pain you say BAT is holding Lagos why not compare and tell us one free state in Nigeria better than lagos.

Whatever you think of BAT wife or son is just gibberish talks, even if BAT had not venture into politics the reality remains Tinubu would still have being richer than 99% of people wailing, and seyi for still get better life pass you or any of your bloodline.

Naa where man dey work naa im man dey chop, as long as lagos remains number 1, who care if Tinubu holds Lagos. what concerns every citizens is tangible growth
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Visits Benue State, Commiserates With Flood Victims by Dyke15(m): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2022
reddingtonblack:

The question you ignorants lots need to ask yourselves is,
Pre Tinubu dynasty was Lagos better, how Tinubu meet Lagos and what lagos is now is that not laudable

If e dey pain you say BAT is holding Lagos why not compare and tell us one free state in Nigeria better than lagos.

Whatever you think of BAT wife or son is just gibberish talks, even if BAT had not venture into politics the reality remains Tinubu would still have being richer than 99% of people wailing, and seyi for still get better life pass you or any of your bloodline.

Naa where man dey work naa im man dey chop, as long as lagos remains number 1, who care if Tinubu holds Lagos. what concerns every citizens is tangible growth
U must be from Ogun State.
Real Lagosians want Pa. Iragbiji and his gang of thieves back to their States
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Visits Benue State, Commiserates With Flood Victims by kizyalex10(m): 5:48am On Oct 26, 2022
oyebanji44:
Truly, mrs oluremi has a tender heart of a woman

Very impressive...
shaky shaky daddy no fit go himself
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Visits Benue State, Commiserates With Flood Victims by Vote4Obi: 6:05am On Oct 26, 2022
Lol, isn't it so funny and shameful how these same BATstards that condemned Peter Obi for visiting flood victims are now copying him?

Nigerians I hope you all watching the drama currently going on? The same Tinubu and wife that never cared are now suddenly compassionate?!

Lol, just imagine how Peter Obi is dragging them around, teaching them how politics should be played with love and compassion. Benue people make una collect una own share of Tinubu loot and still do the needful by voting Peter Obi who truly cares!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Visits Benue State, Commiserates With Flood Victims by Successkay12(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2022
Dyke15:
Y not leave Ogbomosho ND see how tinz re from d Oda side.
Ur mama go soon use ur skull do ritual
Crying bird. Omo ale. Try and ask your mother few questions about how u were giving birth to and thank me later. I believe u are born with fake life. Have leave in southeast for years so i understand what am saying
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Visits Benue State, Commiserates With Flood Victims by Dyke15(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Successkay12:

Crying bird. Omo ale. Try and ask your mother few questions about how u were giving birth to and thank me later. I believe u are born with fake life. Have leave in southeast for years so i understand what am saying
U mean u ran away to live in SE to prevent ur mother from minning ur skull?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Visits Benue State, Commiserates With Flood Victims by Successkay12(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dyke15:
U mean u ran away to live in SE to prevent ur mother from minning ur skull?
Mugu. I was invited down there to work in Hero brewery that your blind master claims they employ 60% of Anambra people bcus u guys are too lazy to work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election / LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying / EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.