Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,134 members, 7,842,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

The Presidential Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Debate (164 Views)

Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Presidential Debate by ArewaQuitessenc: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2022
The presidential debate is billed to take place on November 17, no excuses, EVERY presidential candidate in this race MUST take part in that debate otherwise any absentee is directly insulting and denigrating the determination of millions of angry Nigerians to see what each candidate has to offer...they will stand and defend each of their manifestos. I think it's time we don't repeat the mistakes of the 2019 elections when Buhari and Atiku failed to attend the debates and send their running mates, there will be no spokesperson, running mate or some other backyard antics by each party cause if any major presidential candidate fails to show up, then he should do the honorable thing and pull out of the race for the interest of integrity and transparency!

I'm a Northerner, and I regret supporting Buhari and even defending him when he ignored the presidential debate, today we are suffering the consequence of it because we failed to make him speak to the Nigerian people.
Re: The Presidential Debate by mrcelebrity1: 7:26am On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=ArewaQuitessenc post=117854249]The presidential debate is billed to take place on November 17, no excuses, EVERY presidential candidate in this race MUST take part in that debate otherwise any absentee is directly insulting and denigrating the determination of millions of angry Nigerians to see what each candidate has to offer...they will stand and defend each of their manifestos. I think it's time we don't repeat the mistakes of the 2019 elections when Buhari and Atiku failed to attend the debates and send their running mates, there will be no spokesperson, running mate or some other backyard antics by each party cause if any major presidential candidate fails to show up, then he should do the honorable thing and pull out of the race for the interest of integrity and transparency!

I'm a Northerner, and I regret supporting Buhari and even defending him when he ignored the presidential debate, today we are suffering the consequence of it because we failed to make him speak to the Nigerian people.[/qu

My mind is telling me that somebody will run but I will not mention any name .

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Between Buhari, Me Ideal, Exemplary – Osinbajo / Lastma Gm Oreagba To Motorists: Fuel Scarcity Not An Occasion To Block Roads / Waziri Adamawa 2023:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.