Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Getting A Dollar Account In Nigeria With Blackmarket Rate. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Getting A Dollar Account In Nigeria With Blackmarket Rate. (204 Views)

Dollar Now N720/$ Blackmarket Rate On Binance / Naira Plunges To N575 To A Dollar Two Days After Aboki FX Update Suspension / Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Dollar Account In Nigeria With Blackmarket Rate. by Buchi2017: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2022
My writing skills is not that good Buh I have some information to pass. Pardon my English.
Having a dollar account in Nigeria is really a big issue most people have and with the current price inflation.
Imagine having an account with no limit, easy to verify and find with the current blackmarket price of 744/$.

Octafx has an option of Wallet where you can get your money saved in d$llars and withdraw anytime you want. Below is the attachment of my octafx wallet and I will show you how you can get yours done in few minutes and get your dollar account ready.
Re: Getting A Dollar Account In Nigeria With Blackmarket Rate. by Buchi2017: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2022
You can find your wallet with as low as 743/$

I know most people will ask the big question how can I do it.
Very simple- open a octafx trading account and verify and after this you can fund your wallet using the instructions on the website.

Some will ask — I don’t know how to trade the forex market. No we’re only here to get the value of our money preserved so no need of having trading knowledge. Just use the octafx wallet feature as your bank.

I hope many Nigerians will get great help with this small tip share and hope to see it on the front page if the administration will help more.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Truck Agent-abuja / Learn More About Affiliate Marketing. / What Are The Advantages Of Laser Cutting Machine Compared With Flame Cutting And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.