Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay (54463 Views)

Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni Hail Tinubu For Representing Nigeria Well In France / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by Eriokanmi: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
God bless the next President of Nigeria, Peter Gregory Obi
They couldn't just hide their feelings. Who no like beta tin. Forget what Keyamo, Ffk and Dino are saying. If you sit them down in a closer they'd tell you their minds. They're only being paid for the job they're doing. Or you think it's free? Even Reno isn't left out. Imagine keyamo saying Obi is more popular than atiku, instead of attacking him grin. We all go to the same market to buy things afterall. Fuel don dey scarce again after bursting their bubbles on pil bunkering at the creeks by obi. Dem dey vex gaan. Bad government.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by boom99(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Nigerians no like better thing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by Youoareofoolish: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Meanwhile agbado a self acclaimed first class graduate of accounting with no certificate has refused to near any television station ...

He believes that he will do what Buhari did in 2015 and get away with it
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Airforce1:
It's obvious Peter Obi is loved by the people

So far, Baba Alágbàdo is yet to grant a single interview.....
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by sencekompis: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2022
IPO = OBITUARY
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2022
on live broadcast, Rueben Abati was emphatically begging emilokan crooner to come 4 a session wit d crew!

grin
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by DisLifeSha: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2022
I don't know, I just love this man. God bless President Peter Obi

Airforce1:
It's obvious Peter Obi is loved by the people

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by Canyona1(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2022
grin everyone wants to identify with the winning team

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by Roger3D(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2022
It's always a pleasure listening to Peter Obi's lies grin
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by JealousCobra(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Meanwhile agbado a self acclaimed first class graduate of accounting with no certificate has refused to near any television station ...

Even his own TVC grin
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by FLYFIRE(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Roger3D:
It's always a pleasure listening to Peter Obi's lies grin
Yes it is & we would rather vote him into Aso rock than your thieving candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Obi is the man anyday anytime
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by jrusky(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2022
And that wins the election baa?

Oh aboki and Fulani in their village cares baa?

Look, I hate it with passion seen reality right in front of you yet still keep diving in like a defiant it's so crazy. Obi you can never rule Nigeria take that fact.

Biko na abati and these ones wan win election for this Pandora thief?

Oh heaven these people are just using obishit to catch cruise, obishit can never rule Nigeria stop wasting your time on unecessary failed on arrival marketing of obishit on docial media.

I dey laugh una I swear.
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by Opinedecandid(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2022
Benz03:
And we will gladly grant your wish

I like how you sound
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Animal on TV.
No one should be associating with that Obituary
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by Opinedecandid(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2022
jrusky:
And that wins the election baa?

Oh aboki and Fulani in their village cares baa?

Look, I hate it with passion seen reality right in front of you yet still keep diving in like a defiant it's so crazy. Obi you can never rule Nigeria take that fact.

Biko na abati and these ones wan win election for this Pandora thief?

Oh heaven these people are just using obishit to catch cruise, obishit can never rule Nigeria stop wasting your time on unecessary failed on arrival marketing of obishit on docial media.

I dey laugh una I swear.

Don't mind them. They think politics in Nigeria has grown to reflect social media positions.

And if you tell them now, they will begin to abuse you.

Children of dislussioned hate.
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu should meet the electorate and tell them what he has in store for them... renewal of hope ko killers of destiny ni tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by ghiloman28(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2022
All that those not reflect In the polls lol if PO wins Anambra and 1 other state in any region INEC should declare him winner come 2023 Feb grin
Tina00writer:
Imagine a man being loved by multitudes of Nigerians, infact the whole Nigeria,what now make you think he wont be your president by next year grin
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by Buddytee180: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Who talk say Tinubu no get certificate see una think say na virtual cert him collect or did u guys thinks he bought the cert he acquire with money no he work and study hard to gain the cert he owns
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by Obed29: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2022
God bless our incoming president HE Peter Gregory Obi
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by Buddytee180: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Make una comot dem say dem say for this matter u don't criticize politicians because of people say people (cos if them ask individuals make dem come talk Wetin dem see or knows about some politicians some will never genuine reason for criticizing but base on them say dem say talk )
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by Beelisam: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2022
I adore this man from head to toe

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by dchamp234(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You want him to go and disgrace himself

Tinubu will disgrace himself the more
Now begin to imagine a president who cannot address the media...
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by franchasofficia: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2022
StrongandMighty:
We de wait for him for Kano TV, if he mistakenly passes near our station, we go drag am enter studio, he thinks Kano is Lagos grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by jamace(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Opinedecandid:
PO, our beloved social media President.

I sincerely wish ndi 'Obidients' would convert this social media craze into political energy and return to the over 774 Wards in Nigeria and well over 20,000 units to appeal to Nigerians to turn their social media dream to real-time reality.
Tell that to your candidate.

Obidients are on course.
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by GeneralDae: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
FunkeAyorinde:
Nigerians no like freedom. Una no like better thing. If not una for dey campaign for Peter Obi massively. Una deserve wetin hit una
So if I support Tinubu mean say I nor like better thing? Why you feel say you wise pass me because I choose Tinubu over Obi? Me feel say na you nor wise to choose Obi over Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by phorget(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Opinedecandid:
PO, our beloved social media President.

I sincerely wish ndi 'Obidients' would convert this social media craze into political energy and return to the over 774 Wards in Nigeria and well over 20,000 units to appeal to Nigerians to turn their social media dream to real-time reality.

Endsars started on the social media and everyone later felt the physical heat...
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by phorget(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tina00writer:
Imagine a man being loved by multitudes of Nigerians, infact the whole Nigeria,what now make you think he wont be your president by next year grin

All hail our amiable incoming president!
Tilumbu can only attend interviews in the north cos he does everything just to please his masters.
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by AsawanaDgreat: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
yungkc:
Your next president
not your,, our next president if it will be free and fair election
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by phorget(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
dchamp234:

Now begin to imagine a president who cannot address the media...

Or a president that will need to read a written note...
Re: Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay by AsawanaDgreat: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good market will always attract people to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria / APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.