Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit (499 Views)

I Will Resign Like Lizz Truss If I Can't Fulfill My Promises - Peter Obi (video) / He Has Not Perfected His Lying Skills"—nigerians Mock Bashir Ahmad, Garba Shehu / Wike: In PDP, We Don't Make Promises And Start Giving Excuses Like APC - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by wwwihy: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2022

Re: My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by wwwihy: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by colorsofrainbow: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2022
wwwihy:
grin

Your tears is the source of our joy

You will continue to wail until President Peter Obi kicks off re-election campaign come 2026

2 Likes

Re: My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by superCleanworks(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2022
so who do you recommend that we vote for? please be clear and give reasons too. thank you.
Re: My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by Cyntie55(f): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2022
I will still vote for Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by wwwihy: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Your tears is the source of our joy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by AdamuKD: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2022
grin

Re: My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by AdamuKD: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2022
grin grin
Na Obi matter go finally kill una riffraff urchins
Give this to your emilokan leaky nyash

1 Like

Re: My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by wwwihy: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2022
superCleanworks:
so who do you recommend that we vote for? please be clear and give reasons too. thank you.

Vote Wisely
Vote people based on their records
Vote people after reading their manifestoes

1 Like

Re: My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by Corrinthians(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2022
Obi's notoriety when it comes to telling lies is his greatest undoing.

I know the Zombiedients will still come and call this one said by Obi himself a lie. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2022
Yes,your children soon the Nigerians who do believe that you will be president next year
Re: My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by cherishmichael: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2022
President Obi, all this won't stop you.
Re: My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by derecho(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2022
Kikikiki...see as Peter Obi reduced his traducers to a confused lot.

To help those who can't reason.
The children understand that his word is his bond and he'd do whatever he promised. They knew that as a human being, he could forget what he said, so all they need to do is help him record whatever promise he makes and remind him.AS ONE IS COMMITTED to what he's said, they are sure to get it.

Peter Obi even his campaigns is known to always say: Please record this.
It's possible he taught his children to record things.

To boot, it's also about ACCOUNTABILITY.
Re: My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by derecho(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2022
Recording what you promise is not as important as accepting and living up to it.

Nigerians have constantly reminded APC and Tinubu especially of the promises he made with his mouth BUT what has he done about it?

As a liar that he is, he has not admitted and he is not planning to honor them.
Re: My Children Tape Me Whenever I Make Promises- Peter Obi Confirms His Lying Habit by superCleanworks(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2022
wwwihy:

Vote Wisely
Vote people based on their records
Vote people after reading their manifestoes

I said you should BE CLEAR and here you are still speaking in parables like a coward.
If you can be bold enough to start this topic then apply the same boldness in answering my simple question.
You say Obi lies and he is not to be trusted. Who should we vote for and why?

(1) (Reply)

Meth Lab explosion responsible for Onitsha market fire / Obi Stop Attending This Shitss..... See How They Placed His Pics / Why Are Bank Atms Still Dispensing Old Notes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.