Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Need Of Assistant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Of Assistant (209 Views)

Hire Affordable Virtual Assistant In Nigeria For Less Than 10,000 A Week! / Affordable Virtual Assistant In Nigeria - My Experience / How To Become A Virtual Assistant Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Of Assistant by Tboy1419: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Good morning naira land, I have not had it this difficult before and this is my 1st time to beg for help in this forum, my real name is onyendi maverick chinemere, am no more working, I lust my job last month, thing are a little bit rough for me right now, and I have loan to pay with different banks, some of the banks are calling me to pay even if it's 10K, but I don't have any money in my bank account, right now am using opera mini 50mb to type this, because I don't have data on my phone, I usually sub 10k for 40GB a month plan on Airtel, am not asking anyone to give me money to pay my loan but if any kind heart could help me sub my phon internet I will be greatfull, I work online now since I have no job doing right now, I have built 3 to 4 apps for myself with Google ads but don't have the money to lunch it on play store because I don't have the 26USD one time fees to open a Google console account, I also have a blog but can not connect my AdSense to my blog for ads my recent apps that I developed or though someone helped me to developd it, which cost me 20K, the name of the app is called world stream application, It's a keyword tool app, for keywords research used for blog, YouTube, email marketing etc I tried to promote the app on different social medias like Facebook Twitter Instagram and LinkedIn, but still don't have money to lunch it on play store, even the ads are no more showing, pls I will need help, even if it's a data bundle I will appreciate anyone that can help me, thank you, this is my link to my apps incase you want proof. https:///3y6MnWM

(1) (Reply)

Kickstart Your POS Business Today With Amazing Offers / 7 Cities That Control 80% Of The Nigerian Economy / HBSC Named World's Best Bank For International Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.