Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Whatsapp Down: App Not Working As Users Unable To Send Or Receive Messages - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whatsapp Down: App Not Working As Users Unable To Send Or Receive Messages (321 Views)

How To Do Transactions With Opay, Send Or Receive Money Using Opay Account. / Twitter Is An App Not An Application-twitter User / “WhatsApp DOWN - Chat app NOT WORKING for thousands of customers“ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Down: App Not Working As Users Unable To Send Or Receive Messages by slimanyd: 8:40am On Oct 25, 2022
WhatsApp has broken, with users unable to send or receive messages.

The world’s most popular messaging app appears to have stopped working, potentially affecting billions of users.

The app would allow people to type messages to friends and then press send. But they then became stuck, never actually delivering.

It means that users are likely sending and being sent messages without them actually being delivered – potentially leading to problems.

The issues led to a huge spike of reports on outage tracking website DownDetector, with users around the world reporting problems.

WhatsApp does not maintain any official outlets to update users on outages. Unlike the rest of Meta, it does not run an official status page, and it has a Twitter account intended to document problems but has not used it since 2014.

It also runs official Facebook and Twitter accounts, but neither had been updated in response to the outage.

WhatsApp is the biggest chat platform in the world, with more than two billion monthly active users, and the third biggest social platform after Facebook and YouTube.

The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › tech
WhatsApp down: App not working as users unable to send or receive ...
Re: Whatsapp Down: App Not Working As Users Unable To Send Or Receive Messages by adegoke4sure: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Whatsapp Down: App Not Working As Users Unable To Send Or Receive Messages by ONWARDBABA: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2022
True
Re: Whatsapp Down: App Not Working As Users Unable To Send Or Receive Messages by krissconnect(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Yes nice one. Make mark Zuckerberg suffer for banning my fb account with reckless abandon
Re: Whatsapp Down: App Not Working As Users Unable To Send Or Receive Messages by mzgboy: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Make Mark Zuckerberg come refund the money wey I use buy additional gigs thinking my data finished
Re: Whatsapp Down: App Not Working As Users Unable To Send Or Receive Messages by slimanyd: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2022
mzgboy:
Make Mark Zuckerberg come refund the money wey I use buy additional gigs thinking my data finished

Lol. Since 8am. Till now. Nothing happened. And they will come back and all they will say is we sorry.

Oga gan o
Re: Whatsapp Down: App Not Working As Users Unable To Send Or Receive Messages by Fabkeyz(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2022
Wahala

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ex-minister, Amaechi Is Dead / Lagos Coworking Spaces - Ibeju Lekki / TCU Vs. Georgia Live Stream: College Football Championship 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.