Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World (37321 Views)

Whatsapp Goes Viral After Failing To Send And Receive Messages | See Details / Whatsapp Has Stopped Working For Users Across The World / Twitter Increases Tweet Characters Limit For Users To Express Their Selves More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by spencekat(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2022
Watsapp is back
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by Ayobami7(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Rinoxy:

These other platforms you mentioned don't have up to 3% the number of WhatsApp users. Ur comment is dead on arrival.
you know nothing Jon Snow
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by gloryman91: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2022
Mine is unstable still working for a while.
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2022
It started around pass 8am this morning because I signed in with my WhatsApp around 7: 55am
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by Slimwhyt(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Same here but mine don normalise
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by HaykynLibra: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2022
WhatsApp GB dey work fine sha.. No issues
fergie001:

[url=https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-25/whatsapp-goes-down-for-users-across-the-uk?utm_content=bloomberguk&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-bloomberguk&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social]SOURCE [/url]
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by abjunited: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2022
E don sele
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by MuslimIgbo: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Nasa005:

IDIOT. WhatsApp is back.

You are devils incarnate. I pity ur hatred soul. Fool.

Weather u like it or not....Obi is or next President
Lol
How daft are you? grin
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by Unclefemolala(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Rinoxy:

These other platforms you mentioned don't have up to 3% the number of WhatsApp users. Ur comment is dead on arrival.

Don't mind them ..WhatsApp users still account to over 80% of active smartphone users in the world..that's how they were hyping one Signal app (ask them how many users are there other than those using Wechat for romance scam and all ), even Telegram hasn't been able to break that hegemony
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by Mamijoh(f): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
tongue

This is how Obidiotṣ and ipîgs will lulẹ next year.
Mumu time wasters.
It's unfortunate that we don't have a better option than Tinubu.
grin grin grin grin grin You're a baaaaaaaaad guy
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by Veezy4u(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
RisenJoe:
Are people still using WhatsApp? Been long that I last used mine.

Telegram ti take over
useless telegram has banned my account. I'm trying to reach their Cs no response.it will be 1week on Thursday. They banned me from messaging in groups and people not on my contact. As usual from groups you can chat someone you wish to discuss interests u share. What's the aim of socializing then? I've been very polite and haven't insulted or said a deregatory message to someone. Worst part I needed a person's contact for businesses. I don't do illegal stuffs. I can't open a new account cos I'll loose my messages and I'm thinking that it isn't really what it What can u say
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by Bigchristo: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Alasi20:
Thought I'm the only one affected before

Oga Mark, do the needful ASSAP cool
it’s working already
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by alphabbey1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Rinoxy:

Just look at how you ridiculed Wechat... tongue
Do you know that's the general app used mostly in Asia ? WhatsApp is banned in China Mainland.... Not to talk of other continent using it to talk to there goods suppliers such as Africa and America
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by BeardedMeat(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
tongue

This is how Obidiotṣ and ipîgs will lulẹ next year.
Mumu time wasters.
It's unfortunate that we don't have a better option than Tinubu.

Yeroba mooslim, there's nothing like Igbo mooslim. God forbid any such thing in Igbo land.

Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by UnabashedIPOB: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN. Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC MUSLIMPIG, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!

ISEEEE as you wish upon yourself and your generation. I can't argue with you on that!
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by UnabashedIPOB: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN. Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC MUSLIMPIG, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!

ISEEEE as you wish upon yourself and your generation. I can't argue with you on that!
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by BABANGBALI: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Rinoxy:

My brother, na one online shop like that wey dey sell kulikuli.
that one go dey for Sokoto, Kano or Maiduguri be dat o. Na who go dey travel go that kind place because of ordinary kulikuli? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by Bearfruit(f): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Some people's IDOL has gone down tongue
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by BABANGBALI: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
BeardedMeat:

Yeroba mooslim, there's nothing like Igbo mooslim. God forbid any such thing in Igbo land.
there are some Muslims in Igbo land. Stop the pretense.
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by UnabashedIPOB: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN... Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC MuslimPIG, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!!

Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by UnabashedIPOB: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN... Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC MuslimPIG, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!!

Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by KennethEnyi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Great100000:
I even thought it's my phone or network, i have to restart my phone for like 2 times and nothing happened grin grin cheesy

I think people need to look for some alternatives for Communication.

Signal (Eloní musk app)
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by KennethEnyi(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ayobami7:
Who still use WhatsApp anyway? we got LINE, WeChat and kaokao talk these days

Dude everybody uses WhatsApp
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
How come mine is not down
fergie001:

[url=https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-25/whatsapp-goes-down-for-users-across-the-uk?utm_content=bloomberguk&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-bloomberguk&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social]SOURCE [/url]
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by Tfx1: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Really
Re: Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World by Tosiadenuga: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please At What Time Will Airtel Night Bonus Start Counting? / How Come Nobody Cares About Xperia Smartphones? / Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.