Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. (588 Views)

Abia 2023: Uche Ikonne Is Ill, Recovering Progressively — Ikpeazu (VIDEO) / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by madudinaobodo: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2022
Abia 2023: Prof. Uche Ikonne and His Promise of a Better Abia.

By Kingsley Maduforo

The economic growth and infrastructural development of any society is strongly linked to a responsive and responsible leader with the requisite knowledge to formulate good policies that will help drive their administration.

Before now in Abia State, one of the major factors hampering development was the lack of adequate and quality road network. Kudos to the present administration under Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu, who has done excellently well in providing good road network and has laid a solid foundation for the next PDP government to work on.

To complement the effort of the present administration in fast-tracking development in Abia State, the PDP Gubernatorial candidate in the state, Prof. Eleazar Uchenna Ikonne, has published the five developmental pillars of his administration and their enablers.

These five developmental pillars include; Trade, Industrialization, Good Governance, Education and Health Care and Rural Development. Their enablers include: Electricity, Finance, Diaspora Engagement, Social Protection, Environmental Protection, Security, Technology, Justice, Innovation and Social Values.

Prof. Uche Ikonne, on different platforms has promised a better Abia under his watch. According to him "within a decade, Abia will become Nigeria's export capital, double its economy, reduce joblessness by half, and improve the quality of life of its people by focusing on these five developmental pillars."

Prof. Ikonne is promising a TIGER economy where all Abia must prosper. An economy with a focus on access to finance, access to market, open up regional linkages, promotion of trade and investment and good policies that will provide good environment for ease of doing business.

Prof will be running an industrial revolution that will be enabled by economic infrastructure, access to cutting edge knowledge, talent hunt and provision of the resources that will ensure productivity and competitiveness. He has also raised the bar in providing ingredients that will engineer good governance in his administration. He has promised to run a participatory, accountable, effective, efficient, equitable, responsive and inclusive administration if elected. He is therefore committed to the all round development of the state.

This erudite Professor, when elected will ensure that education and health care receive a boost. He will improve the quality of education and human capital development. There will be an improved life expectancy, per capital income and overall quality of life in Abia State.

The rural areas are not left out in his proposed TIGER economy. For Prof. Ikonne, there will be a rural development and integration that will focus on improving the lives and socioeconomic well being of those living in our rural areas, thereby closing the decades-old urban-rural disparities.

Finally, with Prof. Eleazar Uchenna Ikonne and His TIGER economy, Abia will be on a fast lane of infrastructural and economic development. That is what Abia State needs right now.

Kingsley Maduforo, a Public Affairs Analyst, writes from Umuahia.

Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2022
Okay,why did he now have the same mouth shape of Tinubu
Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by paramakina202: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Every Tinubu shall be rejected at the polls.
Prof Tinubu Ikonne should remain retired.
Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by Tunde4nija: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2022
paramakina202:

Why did you refuse to take your daily medication? You are so Stuuuipid to compare Prof Ikonne to that druggyyy .

Ikonne the erudite Prof we know as our Governor come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by DaniDani(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2022
Prof Uche Ikonne is proactive, proficient and has foresight I believe in your capacity.

Abia State for the first time in history is blessed with four major gubernatorial candidates with capacity to lead. Prof Uche Ikonne, Engr Enyinnaya Nwafor, Prof Ibe Gregory, Dr Alex Otti, l believe that any of them will do well.

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by Tunde4nija: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Tina00writer:

When important issues are being discussed little ignorant children like u should go thank God that a man like Prof is your Governor come 2023

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by madudinaobodo: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2022
DaniDani:
Prof Uche Ikonne is proactive, proficient and had foresight I believe in your capacity.

Abia State for the first time in history is blessed with four major gubernatorial candidates with capacity to lead. Prof Uche Ikonne, Engr Enyinnaya Nwafor, Prof Ibe Gregory, Dr Alex Otti, l believe that any of them will do well.

The truth is that Prof Ikonne is the best qualified among all that you mentioned.
Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by DaniDani(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2022
madudinaobodo:

The truth is that Prof Ikonne is the best qualified among all that you mentioned.

He is most qualified in your sentiment.

Sentiments aside, unless any of the 4 major contestants have ulterior motives, any of them that emerges will perform well.
Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by paramakina202: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Tunde4nija:

Why did you refuse to take your daily medication? You are so Stuuuipid to compare Prof Ikonne to that druggyyy .

Ikonne the erudite Prof we know as our Governor come 2023

What is the difference between the two old men that does not want to stay retired?
It seems your parents didn't do their job well by raising a street urchin like you that lacks manners.
Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by Chyamakaaa: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2022
Tina00writer:

If you have nothing to do don't come here and be saying nonsense...this is not child's play...you are saying why does he have the same mouth shape with tinubu ...you why do you have a brain of a 5 years old child... mtcheew
Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by Chyamakaaa: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2022
paramakina202:

With people like you in this country ..now I know why it's not moving forward..what a pity
Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by madudinaobodo: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2022
paramakina202:

What is the difference between the two old men that does not want to stay retired?
It seems your parents didn't do their job well by raising a street urchin like you that lacks manners.

Why mentioning his or her Parents? He did not in anyway mention your parents.I think you like insulting elderly people.

Well Prof Ikonne we know as Abia State Gov 2023
Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by Chyamakaaa: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2022
madudinaobodo:

Why mentioning his or her Parents? He did not in anyway mention your parents.I think you like insulting elderly people.

I was wondering oh..and he was talking about manners...just like you said his parents didn't do their job well.... well from the look of things we all know who was raised as an urchin, who is mannerless also before I forget who's parent did not train well
Don't disgrace yourself here please!!

#forprof#
Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by paramakina202: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2022
madudinaobodo:

I am a parent too if you don't know I am not his mate.
Why would he call me stupid unprovoked?
Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by paramakina202: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Chyamakaaa:

With people like you in this country ..now I know why it's not moving forward..what a pity

Are you moving forward with people like Tinubu?
A failed governor like Okezie Ikpeazu want to plant a stooge in Abia state and brought out a retired professor for that puppose and you think that is moving forward..

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by Chyamakaaa: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
paramakina202:

Are you moving forward with people like Tinubu?
A failed governor like Okezie Ikpeazu want to plant a stooge in Abia state and brought out a retired professor for that puppose and you think that is moving forward..

First of all, I am not in support of tinubu's presidency...i think that's the only thing i am agreeing with you but .....you saying okezie ikpeazu is planting a stooge ... that I am not agreeing with you..... #Prof#Ikonne# is nobody's stooge I can bet my life on that.His @Prof Ikonne's records are there for anybody to see.I strongly believe that #Prof#Ikonne# is the right man for the job come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Abia 2023: Prof.uche Ikonne And His Promise Of A Better Abia. by paramakina202: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Chyamakaaa:

First of all, I am not in support of tinubu's presidency...i think that's the only thing i am agreeing with you but .....you saying okezie ikpeazu is planting a stooge ... that I am not agreeing with you..... #Prof#Ikonne# is nobody's stooge I can bet my life on that.His @Prof Ikonne's records are there for anybody to see.I strongly believe that #Prof#Ikonne# is the right man for the job come 2023

I compared him with Tinubu due to his old age and as a retired civil servant. he wasn't even active in politics until he was broughtout by Ikpeazu to use him to continue looting Abia state treasury beyond 2023.
You Ngwa people supporting Ikonne are not different from those Yoruba supporting Tinubu due to tribal sentiments.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, When You Are Sworn In / 3 States Gov Want To Pay Salaries In Cash In Their States- EFCC Chairman / Breaking News: Man Earning 2500 Dollars Opens 10 Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.