Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

How Do Cope With The Poor Internet Service In Nigeria As A Webmaster And Tech Wo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do Cope With The Poor Internet Service In Nigeria As A Webmaster And Tech Wo (405 Views)

Difference Between A Webmaster And Devops Professional / How To Become A Webmaster / I Need A Webmaster From Surulere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Cope With The Poor Internet Service In Nigeria As A Webmaster And Tech Wo by FreeSpirited: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2022
I'm indeed frustrated everyday with the poor internet on both Airtel and Mtn
I have tens of gig on both line yet I can't get my job done...it's frustrating for me
You try to make things work for yourself in tech by buying petrol, solar for light, ordinary internet u can't even get to work...Your country can't provide anything for u even with your money.
What kind of country is this?
The ease of doing business is so inexistent.
To get dollar card another pain that frustrate your subscriptions.
I think power and poor internet service is enough reason to leave this country...not to mention the useless citizen hoping to vote Tinubu and Agbado and the insecurity in the land.
For those who still try to work, how do you cope with poor internet, what alternative is available that is reliable at least 80% of the time...I don't mind to get on the alternative.
My location is Abj...cash is not the problem

Pls help! I'm frustrated ,,, all my project is on hold...I can barely work during the day... my days are wasting away.
Re: How Do Cope With The Poor Internet Service In Nigeria As A Webmaster And Tech Wo by polimaf(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
It cost more money..

Look for an ISP, buy atleast 10MPBS

That should help solve your internet issue...

I use Tizeti, and the speed has been helpful so far.

1 Like

Re: How Do Cope With The Poor Internet Service In Nigeria As A Webmaster And Tech Wo by FreeSpirited: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
polimaf:
It cost more money..

Look for an ISP, buy atleast 10MPBS

That should help solve your internet issue...

I use Tizeti, and the speed has been helpful so far.
Thanks
Re: How Do Cope With The Poor Internet Service In Nigeria As A Webmaster And Tech Wo by lindatola1: 5:47pm On Apr 23
Couldn't stop reading
Re: How Do Cope With The Poor Internet Service In Nigeria As A Webmaster And Tech Wo by lindatola1: 10:20pm On Apr 24
Thanks needed this
Re: How Do Cope With The Poor Internet Service In Nigeria As A Webmaster And Tech Wo by Devaro: 3:00am On Apr 25
Tizeti is even worst
Re: How Do Cope With The Poor Internet Service In Nigeria As A Webmaster And Tech Wo by lindatola1: 12:41pm On Apr 25
Amazing
Re: How Do Cope With The Poor Internet Service In Nigeria As A Webmaster And Tech Wo by faceland: 8:22am On Apr 26
That isn't the major issues... Just reschedule your work to LATE NIGHT. From 1am to 7am it is fast.

The problem is electricity (that is when am reminded 'the great Nigeria' is still a glorified 3rd-world shithole).

Good lock explaining to a foreigner that you can't finish a 6 hours work for the past 3 days due to no stable electricity.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Cloud Web Hosting and factors to consider / Need Adsense Arbitrage Expert / Naitalk Now On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.