Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Call Loved Ones In Nigeria- I Am Giving Away $5 Phone Cards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Loved Ones In Nigeria- I Am Giving Away $5 Phone Cards (823 Views)

Yahaya Bello And His Wife Amina Loved Up In These Photos / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Loved Ones In Nigeria- I Am Giving Away $5 Phone Cards by myfinalpro(m): 4:11am On Aug 22, 2007
This is part of my school final project make una help me abeg, I am trying this little card offer to at least motivate yall to
help me biko, ejo, i don't know the hausa version. Thanks

1.   Go to www.myauctionproject.com
2.   Click on the BIG  bluetie email banner
3.   Sign up for the bluetie free email package
4.   Once the email sign up is complete
5.   Go back to www.myauctionproject.com
6.   click on the EBAY BANNER on the page, sign up for a free and new ebay account, using the blue tie email you just signed up for.
7.   The reason for using the blue tie email is simply because you will be required to enter a credit or debit card information if you use a regular yahoo or hotmail account,
8.   Once you have signed up for the ebay account, place a bid on any item you like, you don’t have to win it, but hey if it something you like try to win it. The bottom is line is that you have to place a bid.
9.   Once you have placed the bid forward the item number you placed a bid  with the blue tie email address to info@myauctionproject.com
10.   Once the email is confirmed I will send you the pin number for a $5.00 calling card within 24hrs which you can call Nigeria with. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Next Nigerian President From S/west / Checks And Balance/due Process; Efcc[ Ribadu] Now Cbn Gov[soludo] / What Do You Think About Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.