Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,466 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Customer Accuses Zenith Of 6million Naira Hack Complancency On His Bank Acct - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customer Accuses Zenith Of 6million Naira Hack Complancency On His Bank Acct (251 Views)

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) / Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Send My Birthday Wishes Or Close My Account, Man Threaten His Bank (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customer Accuses Zenith Of 6million Naira Hack Complancency On His Bank Acct by bestofnollywood: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zenith Bank might be in for a legal mess, as a Twitter user with handle @fashionjuel, on Friday, October 21, lamented and detailed how a hacker hacked his account in Zenith Bank and withdrew N6 million in an unauthorized transaction in a space of 15 minutes.
The customer urged the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, to investigate the matter after the staff of Zenith Bank acted unprofessionally when he lodged a complaint.
The netizen narrated his ordeal in a series of tweets on his Twitter handle that has now gone viral online.

“I’m calling on @cenbank @fccpcnigeria to help me investigate a fraudulent transaction that took place in my Zenith account in the early hours of the 21st of October, 2022, thereby withdrawing a total of 6m naira from my account in the space of about 15 minutes.

“I had woken up at about past 1am hoping to join the #hallelujahChallenge when I discovered this. All my savings. Everything I had worked for several years, the porosity of the bank.

“On the 21st of October, 2022, I got to the bank at some minutes before 9am and the unprofessionalism of the bankers put me off. I was passed from one manager to the next until I was passed to this lady here,” he revealed.

Re: Customer Accuses Zenith Of 6million Naira Hack Complancency On His Bank Acct by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
CAN YOU IMAGINE? SEE WHAT JAPA STAFF OF THE BANK IS DOING REMOTELY AND ZENITH IS KEEPING MUTE NOT ALERTING CUSTOMERS TO WATCH THIER ACCOUNTS angry undecided
LET CBN SHOULD DISABLE ONLINE BANKING,ATM,USSD APP FOR ALL BANKS INVOLVED IN FRAUD THESE DAYS angry

(1) (Reply)

Hello / Kaduna Customs Makes Big Catch: 758 Bales Of Okrika, 749 Bags Of Rice, Others / When Should You Buy Or Sell In The Forex Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.