Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Get Unlimited Cards Creation And Funding For Online Shopping - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Get Unlimited Cards Creation And Funding For Online Shopping (217 Views)

...eCommerce Creation And Management / SHOPPING/BUSINESS WEBSITE/BLOGS/LANDING PAGE WITH .com.ng/.com FOR SMALL MONEY / Contact Us For Online Promotion Of Your Travel Abroad Or Study Abroad Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Unlimited Cards Creation And Funding For Online Shopping by waptech(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hi, I have a few account for you to create unlimited Dollar card right here in Nigeria without CBN policies limit..

You are in control of your rate because it depends on how you source for your fund to fund the card..

You can fund/withdraw from the card this makes it works for PayPal..

Upto 3000usd per single transaction

You can use online where master or visa card are accepted and shop online without limit..

You can fund through bank transfer, Alipay, and Usdt..

If you need this account and what to be free from Nigeria debit card international spending limit and other CBN policies palava..

It will cost you #20,000naira for me to create this account for you and you will have access to unlimited card creation service...

Re: Get Unlimited Cards Creation And Funding For Online Shopping by waptech(m): 12:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Hi
Re: Get Unlimited Cards Creation And Funding For Online Shopping by waptech(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Still available
Re: Get Unlimited Cards Creation And Funding For Online Shopping by waptech(m): 2:22am On Oct 31, 2022
Vcc unlimited
Re: Get Unlimited Cards Creation And Funding For Online Shopping by waptech(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Available
Re: Get Unlimited Cards Creation And Funding For Online Shopping by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 13, 2023
Ignite the true value of your PayPal funds with Nigeria's most esteemed exchange service! Brace yourself for an exclusive opportunity: we buy your PayPal funds at an exceptional exchange rate of N600+ per USD. Our expedited exchange process guarantees instant results, efficiently converting your funds and seamlessly transferring the naira equivalent to your bank account. Whether you seek funds for online payments, shopping, or our reliable Pay4Me service, our commitment to transparency and security will instill confidence in every transaction. Join our community of satisfied customers and unlock the gateway to a profitable and risk-free conversion of your PayPal funds.

waptech:
Hi, I have a few account for you to create unlimited Dollar card right here in Nigeria without CBN policies limit..

You are in control of your rate because it depends on how you source for your fund to fund the card..

You can fund/withdraw from the card this makes it works for PayPal..

Upto 3000usd per single transaction

You can use online where master or visa card are accepted and shop online without limit..

You can fund through bank transfer, Alipay, and Usdt..

If you need this account and what to be free from Nigeria debit card international spending limit and other CBN policies palava..

It will cost you #20,000naira for me to create this account for you and you will have access to unlimited card creation service...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: I Need A Web Designer/developer For This Task / Get Ur Professionally Designed Blog For Just #5,000 - 48hrs Delivery / Join New Referral System 4 Spots Remaining!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.