Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nairaland Members Are So Wonderful - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairaland Members Are So Wonderful (480 Views)

Teachers And Corp Members Are Needed In A School In Lagos / #odap.club_just ₦200 And Make Wonderful Cash / Wonderful Business Opportunity. Earn At Least $500 A Month!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Members Are So Wonderful by edoncast: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
I remember I created a thread and I received no attention though plenty views

https://www.nairaland.com/7397517/me-1000-office-tomorrow-stranded

A lady created this and got 6 pages of attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/7392337/please-gods-name-hubby-job/5

Sometimes ,someone just need to belive tomorrow will be better or else ,suicide will just keep knocking every now and then but I have made up my mind ,I will never commit suicide.

As it is now ,I have #3,000 that will sustain my family till Monday before I get my salary .

I went to work on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday ,I will still go .

To those motherfuckers who called me a scammer.May Ogun kill you and your papa.May this economy hit you hard soon and you will know what's up ekwesu.When you are about to be helped ,there will always be an obstruction to your success

Note:Not everyone is a scammer.

I decided to chat one of my friends in USA who I was ashamed to ask money from and she sent me 10k..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Members Are So Wonderful by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
So what's the essence of this thread?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Members Are So Wonderful by edoncast: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Olasyke:
So what's the essence of this thread?

You can ask yourself
Re: Nairaland Members Are So Wonderful by merit455(m): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2022
Is not by force to help you...you got a job and still complaining
Re: Nairaland Members Are So Wonderful by Fab21: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2022
It's well.
Re: Nairaland Members Are So Wonderful by lereinter(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
You will be cured

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At ETX Nigeria / Sales Advisors At A Lagos Based Insurance Firm - Huge Pay / Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.