Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

How To Invest Your First 100,000 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Invest Your First 100,000 (464 Views)

Still Broke This 2024? Make #100,000 Today (no Cap) / Invest Your Time To Finish A Survey And Get 3k / How To Invest Your First #100,000 As An Nysc Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest Your First 100,000 by Calebads(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Proven guide on how to invest your first N100,000

If you are just starting out or you have saved N100,000 in a bank account and you need to invest this money into something, here is my advice on how you can go about it. This is not a professional advice and you can either take it or sieve it..

1. Invest in yourself.

This looks so simple and common sense but most people dont do it.

The most important investment you can ever make is the investment in yourself.

This is the only investment that can truly guarantee you 1000% returns.

Whys that?

The better you become, the more money you can make.

Every other can be stolen from you but the investment in self cannot be taken away.

Most people dont know that more money follows competence, courage and consistency. The better you become, the more money you can make.

2. Learn a high income skill

There is a difference between a high income job (like shell), a high income profession (like Medicine) and a high income skill (like copywriting or digital marketing)

The first two requires longer time, training and resources. The last one can be learnt in months and the rewards are equal.

Believe it or not, there are programmers (high income skill) who earn a lot more than lawyers (high income profession)

My advice number is, learn a high income skill that can help you fetch more money.

Invest in courses and trainings. You can take the 30 Days income challenge course where you get to learn how to generate 40 streams of income the exact frame work I used to generate millions.. The link to join is at the end of the article..

3. Create daily streams of income.

Daily streams of income are businesses that bring in cash on a daily basis. Even if it is 1k a day, it is better than nothing or waiting at the end of the month.

The most common daily streams of income are selling digital products in the form of eBooks, courses and videos or training people online.

I have 3 daily streams of income. I sell digital products, I do digital trainings and I .

Invest in creating a digital product or reselling one that works.

For example, I paid N500,000 to learn about 12 high income skills and in 6 months I made more than 10x from just one stream alone. (The good news is, I could help you for N50k if you interested)

4. Start a supplementary business

Supplementary businesses are businesses you start by leveraging an already existing business or traffic.

For example and this is very basic, if someone is selling akara, partner with them so that they can sell bread on your behalf. Thats just the idea.

Look for where the traffic is and leverage on it.

It is a model Ive used over and over to reap passive streams of income.

Thats it, if you need more clarifications about anything Ive said above, you can hit me up on whatsapp: 07081297751

Direct link to WhatsApp

Caleb Adesina.
Re: How To Invest Your First 100,000 by Calebads(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Saynotoapc:

Is this a good news or ?

It depends on your point of view though it may be the news otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Was Exempted Due To Age. / I Just Finished My Nysc... I Need Advice / Please I Need Help Ooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.