Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Atiku Is Working For Miyetti Allah, Herdsmen Group – Ortom, Benue Leaders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Working For Miyetti Allah, Herdsmen Group – Ortom, Benue Leaders. (509 Views)

2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku / Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped / EFCC Probes Ortom, Benue Lawmakers, Perm Secs, Others For Alleged N23.08b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Working For Miyetti Allah, Herdsmen Group – Ortom, Benue Leaders. by Gjrich(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Atiku Working For Miyetti Allah, Herdsmen Group – Ortom, Benue Leaders Reject Atiku

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State has accused the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, of working with Miyetti Allah, a herdsmen group with a militant strain.
In what could be seen as a withdrawal of his support for Atiku Abubakar, the Benue State governor accused the PDP candidate of dishonoring him as Governor and working against the interest of Benue residents.

Ortom, who is reportedly incensed over Atiku’s comments on the recent killings by suspected herdsmen in Benue state, disclosed this on Tuesday at the Chapel of Grace, Government House, Makurdi.

He said: “It was not correct for a presidential candidate who is seeking to rule the people to say that kind of thing.

“It was very wrong. And it would appear that he doesn’t even reference me and consider me to be a Governor of my state.”

According to Ortom, the former vice president had sidelined him in selecting his presidential campaign team.

He said: “I am not in his campaign team. The people they appointed there, no consent from me. So I’ll remain on my own. But I’m waiting; when the election comes, we shall vote the election according to the election.”

Naija News reports that Ortom’s comment is coming after a group of elder statesmen in Benue, Minda Leaders of Thoughts, also withdrew their support for Atiku over alleged hate speech and profiling of Benue people.

Re: Atiku Is Working For Miyetti Allah, Herdsmen Group – Ortom, Benue Leaders. by God1000(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Atiku isn't qualified to be president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Working For Miyetti Allah, Herdsmen Group – Ortom, Benue Leaders. by owobokiri(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
I have said it here before; Atiku is Buharis candidate in this elections.. Anyone who still thinks that the inebriated wreck from Burdillion is Buharis candidate is living in a fools paradise.

They fly down to Niamey in Niger republic and then pretend to be going to Mecca for one Hajj after the other., but all na meetings on how to perpetually cow and subjugate the rest of us.

The Fulani agenda is real and they are no more interested in power sharing with anyone. After Buhari, it must e another Muslim northerner. Tinupoo was given the APCs symbolic ticket to defray any anti APC/anti Nigeria grumbles from the west.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Working For Miyetti Allah, Herdsmen Group – Ortom, Benue Leaders. by Bontafa: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Power to the south shikena

Re: Atiku Is Working For Miyetti Allah, Herdsmen Group – Ortom, Benue Leaders. by ladipo007: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
I have said this times without number,Buhari and other northerners are rooting for atiku,they only gave tinubu the ticket so as not to cause the marriage between Igbo and Yoruba.If people could recall they want to give lawal the ticket but elrufai knows the implication of that and quickly advise Buhari to give tinubu the ticket,so as to keep him from not forming alliance with Peter obi.
Re: Atiku Is Working For Miyetti Allah, Herdsmen Group – Ortom, Benue Leaders. by slivertongue: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Atiku should watch his utterances.
Re: Atiku Is Working For Miyetti Allah, Herdsmen Group – Ortom, Benue Leaders. by Mynd44: 6:00am On Oct 26, 2022

(1)

There Won’t Be ASUU Strike Under Atiku Presidency – Reno Omokri / We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East / This Is The EXACT Truth About Peter Obi's Outburst At The Arise TV Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.