Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Paraphrase Text: It's Easier, Faster & Better With Oliveserah Paraphrasing Servi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Paraphrase Text: It's Easier, Faster & Better With Oliveserah Paraphrasing Servi (214 Views)

English proficients Please Can You help Paraphrase This Sentence / Best Free Paraphrase Writing App For Android And Ios D To Remove Plagiarism 100% / Masters Thesis Writing Support- Oliveserah Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paraphrase Text: It's Easier, Faster & Better With Oliveserah Paraphrasing Servi by gr8tness(m): 2:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Paraphrase Your Text: It's Easier, Faster and Better with Oliveserah Paraphrasing Service

We offer a quality human-based paraphrasing system which is 100% better, more efficient and more intelligent than Quillbot, WordAI, Chimp Writer, Spinbot, DupliChecker, Spinwriter and other paraphrasing software.

Think about it, why should you spend money on plagiarism software that cannot beat the Turnitin checks? As a student at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, you would probably be aware that most internationally reputable schools use Turnitin to determine the similarity index of the work. Unfortunately, Turnitin can identify texts that have been paraphrased by most of the online paraphrasing tools.

Let’s assume that Turnitin was able to pick it up. Well, a smart tutor, marker or reader can easily find that the text was plagiarized. This is because, most of the online paraphrasing tools use an algorithm which usually generates results that are too generic, vague and easy to burst.

Before ending up with the "Had I known" statement of disappointment, I strongly recommend the Oliveserah Paraphrasing Service for you. It is fast, efficient and bespoke, tailored to suit the expected theme or topic. We have achieved a track record of 0% Similarity Index on Turnitin, can you beat such a record?

The Oliveserah Paraphrasing Service is highly recommended for Students and Professionals who seek to deliver High Quality, Logical and Original Reports, Dissertations, Thesis, Book, Paper, Article, Blog Post and others.

To Get Started;
1. Chat with Sani via WhatsApp: +234-706-818-0074
2. Provide a Copy of the Text you want to Paraphrase
3. Indicate whether you want to Paraphrase the Text Moderately or Completely.
4. Confirm the Expected Date for Delivery of the Paraphrased Text
5. Conclude on the Price (Pricing starts at N20 per word)
6. Wait for the Super Outcome

You can now paraphrase everything and anything with ease. Simply WhatsApp: +234-706-818-0074

We have paraphrased the first paragraph of the above text completely. Take a look:

Unlike other software for paraphrasing texts, including WordAI, Spinbot, Quillbot, Spinwriter, Chimp Writer and DupliChecker, the Oliveserah Paraphrasing Service which relies on the experience of skilful professionals offers a more efficient, intelligent and qualitative paraphrasing service which is 100% better than any online paraphrasing system. cool cool cool

You can compare the above text which has been paraphrased by Oliveserah Paraphrasing Service as shown above with the one below. The text below has been paraphrased using one of the popular online paraphrasing tools (Name withheld deliberately since the critical appraisal may hurt the brands' image):

We provide a superior human-based paraphrasing system that outperforms Quillbot, WordAI, Chimp Writer, Spinbot, DupliChecker, Spinwriter, and other paraphrasing technologies by a factor of 100. undecided cry cry

Notice from the text paraphrased with online paraphrasing software that; most of the text was not changed i.e. “human-based paraphrasing system” and the order of the text remained the same i[i].e. Quillbot, WordAI, Chimp Writer, Spinbot, DupliChecker, Spinwriter. [/i] Also, some keywords were paraphrased out of context i.e. “paraphrasing software” as used in the original text is different from “paraphrasing technologies”. In addition, “by a factor of 100” does not add value to the work.

Having seen the difference, do you still want to rely on an Online Paraphrasing Tool? I would rather advise that you explore Oliveserah's human-based paraphrasing service which is highly recommended to effectively paraphrase your academic and non-academic text.

Let’s have a conversation - Chat on +234-706-818-0074 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Email Linking Issues / Godfrey Okoye University College Of Medicine Screens First Batch Of Students / What Do I Do Next After Collecting The Questionnaire For My Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.