Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model (21719 Views)

Meet "Kween.shila" Fast rising Nigeria model and vixen / Nigeria Model Look 2019 Kick Start Registration / The 2018 Nigeria Model Look Registration Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2022
23-Year-Old Miracle Daniel Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face of Nigeria Model

A Kogi State born Miracle Ikojo Daniel has emerged one of the winners of 2022 Face of Nigeria Model.

The 2022 edition which was the 7th in the series took place at National Merit House Maitama Abuja recently.

The 23-year-old graduate of Abia State School of Nursing represented Kaduna State at the contest.

The beauty queen floored other 12 contestants excluding the head Queen to emerge 1st Runner up at the keenly contested exercise. She also went home with star prizes.

Before the grand finale, contestants were camped at Grand Palazzo hotel, Abuja where they also had partnership deals with some notable organizations.

One of such was with Awuuf Booking, a leading online hotel booking. They sealed a deal for an advert documentary with the contestants.

Other Winners are Queen Success Yaboua, the lead winner of the contest and Queen Nora Chinenye Andrew emerges 2nd runner up.

While congratulating the 14 contestants and the overall winner, the lead organiser, Ukperi Samson Peter said the contest is one of the windows his organization has identified in an effort to boost the tourism industry in Nigeria.

He added that it will help expose the contestants to several economic opportunities which will enhance their future, urging them to remain good ambassadors of the brand.

He appreciated organisations who at the moment is part of success story of the beauty queens.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/10/23-year-old-miracle-daniel-emerges-one.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2022
Nice

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Tonypen247(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2022
Congratulations to her.

Keep winning dear.

3 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by justicechichex: 6:57am On Oct 26, 2022
Front page material..
Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by clydecarson(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2022
This one is 23??hmmm

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by DesChyko: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2022
Unu abiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by money121(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Ok
Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by devilmaycry: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Fine girl

The last pic though...na the winner suppose the middle sad

6 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Prettylima(f): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Congrats baby girl, check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by KingOfTheDamned: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2022
What sort of uglified scamming nonsense trashy queen and pageant is this ?

This babe looks like two weeks old indomie left to rot under oshodi bridge in human shīt

She looks like a love child of Oshiomole's twin that was gang raped by a pack of measles suffering orangutans angry

She looks uglier than wozzle gumage

If this super ugly woman can win a scam pageant like this .... Then portable should win Mr Nigeria angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Jay5mie: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2022
WHICH PEOPLE DE COME UP WITH ALL THESE USELESS CONTESTS SELF angry

16 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Vipro(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2022
Just make overs and inshallah.

Even a Mad Woman will look ravishing if she has the Make overs opportunity. tongue

8 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by MorataFC: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2022
cheesy

With her puff-puff cheek

https:///TV_ChelseaFC/160

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Ecos(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2022
grin
Them don groom another holosho come out for fvck boys
She go collect different different sizes of Bura

I pity her towtow and her future husband because he will be left with only the 'Bones' of her towtow because those fvck boys go don chop both thank you and very much inside

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by utenwuson: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2022
My babe fine pass this one like......

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Achico: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2022
Dis one go don collect for down dia wotowoto

4 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Kajaard: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2022
This is a 23 years old lady? shocked shocked shocked

Someone that looks like she has three kids already undecided

Alexreports on the beat again with his mushroom beauty pageants undecided

16 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by BABANGBALI: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Make we talk true, this girl no fine. Na pusssssssy make am win

..I Need help o..*
*My 8 years old son asked me the surname of Adam and that of Eve. I never reach house since yesterday*

4 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Fanovel(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2022
K
Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Kajaard: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2022
Jay5mie:
WHICH PEOPLE DE COME UP WITH ALL THESE USELESS CONTESTS SELF angry

Alexreports

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Brendaniel: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2022
I wish I was in a position to ban all these beauty pageant competition here and there, what is going on behind and the idea that it is giving some girls that they do not need to work on their intellectual capacity or skills but only focus on only beauty to achieve their goals is turning some of them into coded prostitutes and having less focus in life.

If I had my way it will be only pageants competition that will represent Nigeria abroad that will be organised like miss world - the rest will be declared illegal.

Let girls go and read their books or learn a skill

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Ololademrmoney2(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2022
All these beauty contest sha
Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by HomeTutorsPro: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2022
Beautifully and wonderfully selected.
Congratulations to them.
I hope they'll represent well.
Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by obembet(f): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2022
Some idiot will condemn her cos she not from Thier region.

Children of hate
Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by premierlead: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2022
Beautiful, tall, sweet in the middle ones...

Ahnie kindly come and see these pretty youngies

Ps: so Kogi girls dey fine like this just like my Delta babe on nairaland here...let me know if she's ebira, igala, yagba, or others
Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Cmanforall: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2022
Alexreports and his hustling awards
Free these young girls small

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Ecos(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2022
obembet:
Some idiot will condemn her cos she not from Thier region.

Children of hate

1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Enimin: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2022
Partnership deal for inside hotel...dem for done turn this one tohtoh to borehole cheesy

Ashawo Queen Industry
Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Godstiger(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2022
clydecarson:
This one is 23??hmmm
Football age
Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Ehinjuola: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Diz one ugly pass ugliness Ooo

See cheek lyk Hausa tomatoes.

But that age is still confusing me oo

Shey na 23 or 32

As a guy I fine pass diz banny if I do make up normal normal. grin

Anyways congratulations miss face of Nigeria Model.

#VawulenceMorningDose
Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Okhuadams(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
23-Year-Old Miracle Daniel Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face of Nigeria Model

A Kogi State born Miracle Ikojo Daniel has emerged one of the winners of 2022 Face of Nigeria Model.

The 2022 edition which was the 7th in the series took place at National Merit House Maitama Abuja recently.

The 23-year-old graduate of Abia State School of Nursing represented Kaduna State at the contest.

The beauty queen floored other 12 contestants excluding the head Queen to emerge 1st Runner up at the keenly contested exercise. She also went home with star prizes.

Before the grand finale, contestants were camped at Grand Palazzo hotel, Abuja where they also had partnership deals with some notable organizations.

One of such was with Awuuf Booking, a leading online hotel booking. They sealed a deal for an advert documentary with the contestants.

Other Winners are Queen Success Yaboua, the lead winner of the contest and Queen Nora Chinenye Andrew emerges 2nd runner up.

While congratulating the 14 contestants and the overall winner, the lead organiser, Ukperi Samson Peter said the contest is one of the windows his organization has identified in an effort to boost the tourism industry in Nigeria.

He added that it will help expose the contestants to several economic opportunities which will enhance their future, urging them to remain good ambassadors of the brand.

He appreciated organisations who at the moment is part of success story of the beauty queens.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/10/23-year-old-miracle-daniel-emerges-one.html
Who ur face help
Re: 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model by Paracetamol01: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2022
Dis wan wey her breast don fall asleep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe / Deola Sagoe Dragged For Using White Models In Advert / Best Cream And Soap For A Fair Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.