Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) (1698 Views)

Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market / Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti / Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) by Sunofgod(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2011
Ado Ekiti-Awoman believed to be in her 30sin Iyin Ekiti, Irepodun/Ifelogun Local Government Area of Ekiti State, has given birth to a strangelooking baby.

Thewoman, (name withheld) and a mother of two, was pregnant for 13 monthsand was said to have undergone several tests atvarious private hospitals inthe statewhere she was assured of aset of twins.

Weired baby delivered by a woman in Ekiti

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2011/aug/14/vanguard/images/weired-baby[1].jpg[/img]

She was said to have delivered the strange creature at the General Hospital in the town through a Cesarean Section in the hospital at about 2.15 pm lastThursday.

The birth of the fearful baby caused a stir in the hospital as medical officials were seen discussing the strange birth , while others trooped to the hospital from the town andneighbouring communities to see the"strange baby''

Commissioner for Health in the state, Dr. Wole Olugboji, confirmed the delivery.

His words; "There was a woman who gave birth to a strange baby at General Hospital Iyin. The baby is dead but the mother is okay."

He said the mother of thebaby was still unconscious due to the sedation administered to her before the CS to ensure she did not see the creature.

The commissioner noted that the strange birth was quickly disposed off to save the parents from embarrassment.

Vanguard gathered that the woman's husband was present in the delivery room and approved of the quick burial of the strange creature.

A source at the hospital told Vanguard that the strange ‘baby’ hastwo bulging eyes and few strand of hair on the forehead. The creature had no brain. Its head was open at the back and you can see mucus inside the head instead of brain. It was a strange creature that nobody seems to have seen before."

Another source said that the creature was very tiny at birth. The delivery was abnormal as the fluid which was drained from the mother's body was in excess. The baby must have been deformed due to the effects of some drugs or herbs. That is why we always ask pregnant women not to take any drug unless prescribed by a qualified doctor. We cannot rule it out that the deformity might have been caused by concoction. It is possible."

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/aug/14/302.html
Re: Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) by Sunofgod(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
Alj Haram first born - cheesy
Re: Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) by aljharem3: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
every creature is made from Allah. God knows best, not man

Sun of god:

Alj Haram first born - cheesy

tufiakwu angry angry angry
Re: Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) by Sunofgod(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
alj_harem:

every creature is made from Allah. God knows best, not man

tufiakwu angry angry angry

Get away - that thing was created by you.

Dont blame that on your god.
Re: Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) by aljharem3: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2011
Sun of god:

Get away - that thing was created by you.

Dont blame that on your god.

cry kai, I have no power to create, but if i had i would have made u different most likely an Osu grin grin grin
Re: Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) by Sunofgod(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
alj_harem:

cry kai, I have no power to create, but if i had i would have made u different most likely an Osu grin grin grin

Continue denying it - Once i saw the picture you were the first person that came to mind.

I can see the resemblance.
Re: Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) by Rhino5dm: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
Bullcrap!
Re: Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) by aljharem3: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
Sun of god:

Continue denying it - Once i saw the picture you were the first person that came to mind.

I can see the resemblance.

Why was that, have u been thinking of me that much grin grin grin

onya ara
Re: Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) by Sunofgod(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2011
alj_harem:

Why was that, have u been thinking of me that much grin grin grin

onya ara

Certainly not - but because the child looked like some form of devil I immediately suspected that it was your offspring.
Re: Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) by aljharem3: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2011
Sun of god:

Certainly not - but because the child looked like some form of devil I immediately suspected that it was your offspring.

devil shocked shocked shocked, looks like human to me. goat like u. I am not a devil. infact i bring sanity to this forum
Re: Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) by Sunofgod(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
alj_harem:

devil shocked shocked shocked, looks like human to me. goat like u. I am not a devil. infact i bring sanity to this forum

Off course you will say your pikin looks human - but i beg to differ.
Re: Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) by aljharem3: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2011
Sun of god:

Off course you will say your pikin looks human - but i beg to differ.

lol grin grin grin .U see i don't discriminate unlike u. I view everyone equally because we were all made from God but once this insulting other tribes starts then i kick in.

Now even the kid, I do not pray for anyone to have sure. not even my worse enemy or you.
Re: Woman Delivers Weired Baby In Ekiti (pic) by Sunofgod(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2011
cool

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Man Born With Head Upside Down / Graphic Pics: Man Cut Into Pieces At Railway Crossing Line In Ibadan / Wat Will U Do If U Find Urself In Dis Guy's Situation?(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.