Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Granny N Betting - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Granny N Betting (1041 Views)

how will u react If U Catch Ur Granny Doing This / Video: Basketmouth Talks About Sex “GRANNY RAPE CASE” / I Copied Dis Joke From My Granny's Archive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Granny N Betting by efuah(f): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2007
one day an old woman went to the worldbank with three sacks full of money to open a savings account. whn she got there, she insisted on seeing the governor himself, with a lot of argument, they allowed her into the governor's office.
the governor asked: Granny, how did make all this money?
Granny: i do betting

governor: betting? u mean just betting?

granny: yes, for instance i can bet with u that ur balls (testicles) are square.

governor: (in an uncontrollable laughter) u dnt mean it granny.

granny: ok let's bet, if they are square, u pay me 20,000 dollars, if they r round like u think, i pay u 20,000 dollars

the governor so sure of his balls rounds agreed cos he wanted some of the granny's money.

governor: it's a deal

granny: ok i will come with my lawyer tomorrow so get prepared at exactly 9:00am.

that night, the governor stood in a mirror for a long time, examining his balls to make sure that they are round.

the following morning, the granny came with a man (lawyer).

granny: good morning governor, are u ready now?

governor: yes granny.

granny: ok take off ur clothes let's see

the governor did not care abt the supposed lawyers attention cos he tot 20,000 dollars is not a small money. he took off his clothes.

granny: can i hold them n see for my self?

governor: yes! yes of course.

at the moment the granny held the governor's balls, the supposed lawyer started banging his head on a wall.
not knowing the granny went to bet with the supposed lawyer that, today at exactly 9:00am, she will be holding the governor of the world bank's balls in her palms n the supposed lawyer agreed cos he was sure it's not possible (n that bet was 50,000 dollar vice versa)
Re: The Granny N Betting by efuah(f): 7:41am On Aug 22, 2007
one day a man was going home late and he has to pass by a cemetry b4 he reach his house.
he heard a noise frm the cemetry, gathered some courage and asked: who is that?
the voice said: it's me
the man: it's u who?
the voice: the did not spell my name correctly on my gravve so am rewriting it myself grin
Re: The Granny N Betting by rasulua(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2007
@ first post
av heard it b4 bt sumtin else.

@ second post
wow his gona b wild eye open 4 d rest of d nyt.
Re: The Granny N Betting by sallysexy(f): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2007
hahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: The Granny N Betting by mimiko(f): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2007
one and two heard it b4 but tx for bringing all skull back grin
Re: The Granny N Betting by clemcykul(f): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2007
i don die grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Granny N Betting by darlingD(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2007
shocked shocked shocked

@poster
efuah i like ur pix kiss
Re: The Granny N Betting by marlet01(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2007
Lol lovely cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Smart Guy(picture) / I Be Correct Fine Boy / A Must Read For Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.