Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo (54280 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by Ebukzz: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2022
Oyo State Police Command has arrested two teenagers for alleged sexual abuse of a 17-year-old girl and recording the act on their phones.

The two friends, after raping the victim, were said to have sent the video of the sexual act to another friend, who demanded sex from the girl so as not to upload the film on social media.

Spokesperson for the Command, Adewale Osifeso, who confirmed the arrest in the statement, said: “On October 24, 2022 at about 12:00p.m, the victim, (name withheld) ‘f’ 17, visited her friend Joshua Adegoke ‘m’ aged 18 years at his residence where she met one Peter Akintunde ‘m’, aged 18 years.

“At Joshua’s place, she was given a bottle of soft drink, after which she was invited to his room for sex, an offer which she declined.

“In a bid to salvage what she sensed was becoming a trouble, she innocently asked Peter, Joshua’s friend to prevail on his friend, but instead Peter advised her to offer Joshua what he demanded.

At this point, both friends took turns to forcefully and unlawfully have carnal knowledge of their victim, while simultaneously recording the act. After this, Joshua deliberately transferred the video footage to another friend, one Oluwanjoba Adetona, who also reached out to the victim demanding sex in exchange for not uploading the footage on social media.

“The suspects have voluntarily confessed to the crime and are helping with the investigation.”

https://guardian.ng/news/oyo-police-arrest-teenagers-for-gang-raping-filming-17-year-old-girl/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2022
So pathetic
Just carry curse upon yaself..smh

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by grace179(f): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2022
until they spend many years behind the bars that's when they will know the gravity of the crime they committed

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by Chnbanc: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2022
Afonja kids!!
That's how the start....
Next na skull mining

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by Sonnobax15(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2022
lipsrsealed
Crazy lads.....Lash(Sex) wey banny even give out to guyman freely self dey quick dey tire am talk more of the one wey he forcefully do undecided

Sex is highly over rated.......I realized this from the very first time I engaged myself in it......

Las las,make dem no escape the time since dem get mind to commit the crime undecided

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by salbis(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2022
They should be thrown into jail for life.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by Ezedon(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2022
Babes should use me to revenge this evil act, let pretty Babes come and gang rape me, i will be grateful.

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by Curious345: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2022
#Bbnaija

the BBNAIJA SHOW ONLY BROUGHT TO US , DIVERSE FORMS OF sexual IMMORALITY. ATIMES I AM SURPRISED HOW A MUSLIM CONSERVATIVE PRESIDENT could allow this show to practically flourish under him.. at a time ,it looked as if LAI MOHAMMED WAS MARKETING THE BBNAIJA SHOW.

ban bbnaija to save the youths from being destroyed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2022
things the. happen oooo took turn raping ur friend and even recording it ...... now the police is involved ,,, surly they will enter prison

just to slide in ur Joystick into that wet shit-hole ,,, see where e land you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by Basiljoe: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2022
This one is very simple na. Jail their asses, at least 21 years imprisonment with hard labor.

Everyone involved, even the one that was later asking for sex.

Some of their mates on Nairaland decided to be responsible and already have 4 kids.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by jaxxy(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2022
oyo are known for stupid behaviour

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by Obakoolex(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2022
The boys are no more minors they should be sent to jail ASAP

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by Funlag: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2022
cry
Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by zombieHUNTER: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2022
It's a pity
moral decadence everywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by 40fy: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2022

**Damn!
**Some mothafuckas still gonn' ask for the vid!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by Mindlog: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2022
They will be spending some of their productive years in prison.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by MuMuOnBail: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2022
nawa

The rate our young folk get Hot this days is alarming. Mostly Guys

I can confidently say that INDOMIE is the cause.

I stopped eating Idomie for 6 months now and my urge for sex drastically reduced.

Before, I do have sex 6 times a day and still not get satisfied.

But since I stopped eating that noodles, I now have sex only 5 times a day.

Please parents on this forum should advice their kids to reduce the quantity or Idomie they eat to avoid turning their children to future rapist.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by sofeo(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2022
FOOLS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by Sultty(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2022
god help us things are getting creepy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by KingOfTheDamned: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2022
Yoruba boys

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by jeromestarks: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2022
I blame the girl for visiting a guy she's not ready to sleep with.
They gave you drink, you drink but you don't want to have sex.
The guy must have bought gifts for her and the stupid girl must have collected it. Now, he want sex, you want to claim saint. Nonsense!

She wasn't raped. The fvcking didn't turn out in her favor hence, the police case.

She has lost her glory at the age of 17. Shame!

This is why I will never marry a Yoruba girl (they're sweet in the middle though).

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by Basiljoe: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2022
Mindlog:
They will be spending some of their productive years in prison.
As it should be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by Obakoolex(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2022
jaxxy:
oyo are known for stupid behaviour
Your fada

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by bigdammyj: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2022
Noted.
Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by Candidlady: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2022
sad

Watch how some perv will start asking for the video

Dead gender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by michoim(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2022
What a disgusting generation! Idle and indolent. Lazy youths indeed!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo by BusinessPlan22: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2022
They are 18 that's legal age...
Hope it's in Lagos, let them do life...

Bad influence

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office / Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.