Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors (1434 Views)

I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine / How To Know The Wordpress Theme And Plugins A Blog Is Using / Who Needs A Genesis Theme And Framework For Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors by WebSurfer(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
Who Can Refer Me To A Very good wordpress theme and editable Footer w/o Errors, thx for your help,
Re: Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors by joomlaman(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
This is very easy! Just Google it, that's all.
Enjoy!
Re: Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors by WebSurfer(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2011
i did this and all i was getting is pay this without footer, pay that,
Re: Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors by rhemahills(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
It actually depends on the theme you want. Contact me on 08030479207 with the name of the theme, then i can send it to you for a very little price. Infact any wordpress themes you want
Re: Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors by miracle4(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
check my last post on how to get premium WordPress theme for free
Re: Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors by talk2me006(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2012
WebSurfer: Who Can Refer Me To A Very good wordpress theme and editable Footer w/o Errors, thx for your help,
let me teach u how to kill a fish rather than to give u one.Use artisteer software. as it can build any kind of editing wordpress theme.ur sky is ur limit. contact me if u dont have artisteer. - 08039685053
Re: Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors by yilia: 7:40am On Dec 21, 2013
I know a free beautiful wordpress theme can meet your requirement --- Zippy wordpress theme.
You can alert the footer easily in the admin panel.
Re: Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2013
The best wordpress themes are made with frameworks or your mind:

Studiopress themes (the best blogs use this)

Elegant themes

I haven't seen any other wordpress themes companies better than this two..
Re: Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors by webincomeplus(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
You'll certainly love Blogolife and Graphene. All free themes on mythemeshop.com also allow for customization of the footer.
Re: Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors by emmykk(m): 3:55am On Dec 22, 2013
there are tons of handsome good themes in the wordpress theme directory,rather than limit your search,just create a child theme for any of them and copy the footer file and remove the credit link but if you want a theme that has no credit link at the footer then:

1.Parabola

2.virtue

3.hueman

are good
Re: Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors by sktthemes: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
to buy good responsive WordPress themes from best company.
Re: Good Wordpress Theme And Editable Footer W/o Errors by laideogunjobi: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
I have a plugin to do that for u, just install it and write whatever you on the footer.
The plugin also come with header i.e you can write on the header of the theme as well.
The plugin is free, just let me know if you need it.
ld.ogunjobi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

500 Bulk Pagerank Checker Tool / Blogger And Wordpress Which Is Best? / Web Designer Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.