Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

More Beef Between Lizzy & Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Beef Between Lizzy & Iyabo Ojo (4177 Views)

Iyabo Ojo At The Beach In Florida (pics) / Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses / Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Welcomes Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Beef Between Lizzy & Iyabo Ojo by aloyemeka2: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2011
Friday, August 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Lizzy Anjorin and Iyabo Ojo Feud Gets Messier[/size]

The star actresses have been battling each other for a while now, and all efforts to broker peace between them by their colleagues have proved abortive. The actresses don't see eye to eye and have always threatened to deal with each other whenever their paths cross.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-EosF2XF6iTc/Tk4SnWnuPkI/AAAAAAAAGVo/mPMj0EfvLfM/s320/liz+anjorin+lindaikejiblog.1jpg.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-rFAgGo22Amc/Tk4SodXi70I/AAAAAAAAGVs/iK5BH1wHvUo/s320/iyabo-Ojolib.jpg[/img]

But it seems the feud is taking a new and more dangerous dimension, after the actresses granted interviews to Hinolly calling each other names on national TV. An Encomium reporter contacted Lizzy and Iyabo, what they each said when you continue,

Lizzy Anjorin: "Iyabo Ojo should be ashamed of herself. If she doesn't stop insulting me I will deal with her. I know she's not the only one, but I will make her a scapegoat. If she doesn't refrain from such rubbish she's saying about me, I will make sure she's chased out of Lagos. She said I opened a paraga shop in Abule Egba, she should tell the public where she opened her own shop. I am better than Iyabo Ojo ten thousand times. She is telling people that I am the one begging for her friendship, who is she? She claims she's older than me, that I should accord her due respect. I respect everybody and I think respect should beget respect. Before I knew it, she started portraying herself as my superior in the industry. She was the one who first insulted me on Hinolly, then when I retaliated in a bigger way, she became uncomfortable. I will deal with her squarely.

When Iyabo Ojo was asked to speak on the matter, she refused to comment, saying she had no time for rubbish.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/08/lizzy-anjorin-and-iyabo-ojo-feud-gets.html
Re: More Beef Between Lizzy & Iyabo Ojo by Kunbee: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
Iyabo should shut up jare, Lizzy is older than her

Is it because she has kids?

Lizzy should stop responding as well
Re: More Beef Between Lizzy & Iyabo Ojo by aloyemeka2: 12:15am On Aug 20, 2011
Last time I checked, it was Lizzy running her mouth and not Iyabo.
Re: More Beef Between Lizzy & Iyabo Ojo by SisiKill1: 12:45am On Aug 20, 2011
Paraga shop. . . That's it?
Re: More Beef Between Lizzy & Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 20, 2011
That pix is what Iyabo has reduced herself to? The girl that used to be so beautiful. Oma se.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgcC7UUzMOP70jw5_qpT5v_7SHKMW0xnOaOoLiYtSfADCE3SWssA[/img]
Re: More Beef Between Lizzy & Iyabo Ojo by aloyemeka2: 2:48am On Aug 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

That pix is what Iyabo has reduced herself to?  The girl that used to be so beautiful. Oma se.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgcC7UUzMOP70jw5_qpT5v_7SHKMW0xnOaOoLiYtSfADCE3SWssA[/img]
Can you honestly claim to be prettier than her?
Re: More Beef Between Lizzy & Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 20, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Can you honestly claim to be prettier than her?

What kind of ediotic question is this?
Re: More Beef Between Lizzy & Iyabo Ojo by sweetguy10(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What kind of ediotic question is this?

What kind of gullible answer is this ?
Re: More Beef Between Lizzy & Iyabo Ojo by muhdT: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2011
The issue that Iyabo is older than Lizzy or vice versa is not the case. Thier matureness has gone beyond what they're doing but sorry for them. Hope they will come to reconcile the feud between them.
Re: More Beef Between Lizzy & Iyabo Ojo by aloyemeka2: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2011
sweetguy10:

What kind of gullible answer is this ?

More like she is afraid of lying to herself so she decided to address the question with aggression. If not for anything, it will still preserve her usual tactic of living in denial.

(1) (Reply)

Fela Kuti Did Not Die Of Hiv/aids - Ex Wife Declares / Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) / OMG! WTF? See What A V*gina Pump Did To A Woman! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.