Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. (2554 Views)

Opadokun: Asking Buhari To Change Service Chiefs Is Asking Him To Commit Suicide / Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' / Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by muykem: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2022
Please help me to prevent my partner from committing suicide. I want Nigerian to hear our story of a fraudulent company established by Akwa state government called "stringe manufacturing company " in Onna Akwa state. It was established by the current governor and sited in his LGA. The company gave us LPO in March 2022 to supply Diesel. We borrowed money and did the supply the same March. They supposed to pay by May according to the terms and conditions on the LPO but till today no payment. We have done everything humanly possible but to no avail. My partner is facing a serious threat from people that borrowed us money for the supply so he hinted me that he may consider suicide if the pressure continues.
Please somebody should link me with some of big journalists who can help us and your advice is also welcome.

4 Likes

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by RZArecta(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2022
Why are Niger Delta politicians always so wicked in everything they do ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by successmatters(m): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2022
muykem:
Please help me to prevent my partner from committing suicide. I want Nigerian to hear our story of a fraudulent company established by Akwa state government called "stringe manufacturing company " in Onna Akwa state. It was established by the current governor and sited in his LGA. The company gave us LPO in March 2022 to supply Diesel. We borrowed money and did the supply the same March. They supposed to pay by May according to the terms and conditions on the LPO but till today no payment. We have done everything humanly possible but to no avail. My partner is facing a serious threat from people that borrowed us money for the supply so he hinted me that he may consider suicide if the pressure continues.
Please somebody should link me with some of big journalists who can help us and your advice is also welcome.
It's hard to feel pity for you honestly, looking back at your online behaviour, one can infer that your real life character won't be different.

You have been supporting evil online, is evil already happening to you?

Think about it.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by Asgard73: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2022
muykem:

you’re a female..

Yoruba Muslim female..

Or you wait till after February.. and push..

Lots of contractors have not been paid by FG for two years except for mobilization .

On how you get the contract.. lobby your way to get paid..
meaning more funds to grease the doors.. you shut after getting the deal.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by muykem: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2022
successmatters:

It's hard to feel pity for you honestly, looking back at your online behaviour, one can infer that your real life character won't be different.

Think about it.
I don't understand. Which evil did I support please. Do you know my partner that contemplating suicide is Obidient even participate in your Akwa Ibom State.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by vastolord4(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2022
I hope my post will be meaning to you. Have you reported to the police? Tag David hundeyin on tweeter. I guess held help you.
Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by StrongandMighty: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2022
I wanted to feel pity for you then I checked your antecedents on this forum I suddenly ran out of pity!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by colorsofrainbow: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2022
muykem:

This bigoted agbado urchin,full of hate for Igbos always attacking Igbos and OBIdients. You don come with your scam format

18 Likes

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by Asgard73: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2022
vastolord4:
I hope my post will be meaning to you. Have you reported to the police? Tag David hundeyin on tweeter. I guess held help you.

Is a contract deal... if Na by tagging activists or journalists them.. National dailies and social media for don full of wailing contractors

Social media sef..
Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by PlayMaker14: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2022
muykem:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu recently donated N100m to Kano State, please contact him or Femi Fani Kayode who's a journalist to help you.

I only feel pity for your friend who choose you as partner.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by TheSameGuy(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2022
You keep convincing us that OBIdient are intolerant, autocratic and Terrorists

So he's not free to identify with Political party of his choice again angry
StrongandMighty:
I wanted to feel pity for you then I checked your antecedents on this forum I suddenly ran out of pity!
successmatters:

Think about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by TheSameGuy(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2022
Dust undecided
Asgard73:

you’re a female..

Yoruba Muslim female..

Or you wait till after February.. and push..

Lots of contractors have not been paid by FG for two years except for mobilization .

On how you get the contract.. lobby your way to get paid..
meaning more funds to grease the doors.. you shut after getting the deal.

1 Like

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by etenyong(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2022
Madam evil supporter of bad character, hater of Oni go and sit down or better still join him on the suicide mission. Internet Never forget.

10 Likes

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by muykem: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Asgard73:

Is a contract deal... if Na by tagging activists or journalists them.. National dailies and social media for don full of wailing contractors

Social media sef..
This is what media supposed to be doing. Investigate the issue and help the victim. It will make the conutry become a sane one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by muykem: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
etenyong:
Madam evil supporter of bad character, hater of Oni go and sit down or better still join him on the suicide mission. Internet Never forget.
Why are you guys so cruel, must everybody share same political ideology with you. The partner we are even talking about is Obidient.

7 Likes

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by OsunOriginal: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
muykem:

I hope Tinubu is not the cause of this... Instead of you to face your state governments and make them work in your interest, Tinubu in Lagos is your problem. Tomorrow, the same you would come on air to say the Akwa governor is the best person to lead Nigeria
Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by successmatters(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
muykem:
I don't understand. Which evil did I support please. Do you know my partner that contemplating suicide is Obidient even participate in your Akwa Ibom State.

Your partner is Obidient and you are anti Obidient, maybe you're the bad luck he has.

Listen to me and listen very well, no good thing will ever happen to evil people. Their victories are short lived. Check back on this page in 10 years time and see whether anything has changed in your life.

You are bothering us here with just a common supply of diesel which might not be up to 20 m, this means you are poor, now you are still supporting those who made you poor.

Suffer should start to tire you my brother, you cannot continue like this.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
muykem:
You deserve what you got , no pity here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by Asgard73: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
muykem:
This is what media supposed to be doing. Investigate the issue and help the victim. It will make the conutry become a sane one.

Dreams .. grin

How will they help victims ... they follow them go sign contract?

Nothing will come from it .. even if you go court and get judgement .. nothing

Your man just have to loan more funds and “ work” his way back that door ..

This is Nigeria and it’s not changing anytime

Did contract with for Nigeria army university biu .. hostels and housing unit

FG is yet to pay..

Where you wan go make noise grin

Na to the push quietly with person wey know person and prayers ..
Bruntai is now an ambassador.. where you wan see am hold ..

Money no Dey.. but then dey loot am careless .. I feel your pain

But is it what is it .

1 Like

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by StrongandMighty: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
You keep convincing us that OBIdient are intolerant, autocratic and Terrorists

So he's not free to identify with Political party of his choice again angry
You can say whatever you like that's your business, you can even politicise Op's predicament by dragging obedients into it that's still on you ...

But one thing for sure is that if you keep supporting evil because you're a direct beneficiary of the evil or hoping to benefit from it, one day that evil you support will come upon you...

9 Likes

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by nabiz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
muykem:
go to brekete family

4 Likes

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by successmatters(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
muykem:
Why are you guys so cruel, must everybody share same political ideology with you. The partner we are even talking about is Obidient.

It's more cruel of you to wish me and my family these kinds of evil pictured below.

You are cruelty personified.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by muykem: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
successmatters:

Your partner is Obidient and you are anti Obidient, maybe you're the bad luck he has.

Listen to me and listen very well, no good thing will ever happen to evil people. Their victories are short lived. Check back on this page in 10 years time and see whether anything has changed in your life.

You are bothering us here with just a common supply of diesel which might not be up to 20 m, this means you are poor, now you are still supporting those who made you poor.

Suffer should start to tire you my brother, you cannot continue like this.
I respect your choice and opinion but it is very unfortunate that you think anybody that didn't support Peter Obi is evil. The same Peter Obi that contested along with Atiku in 2019 haba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by successmatters(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Asgard73:

Dreams .. grin

How will they help victims ... they follow them go sign contract?

Nothing will come from it .. even if you go court and get judgement .. nothing

Your man just have to loan more funds and “ work” his way back that door ..

This is Nigeria and it’s not changing anytime

Did contract with for Nigeria army university biu .. hostels and housing unit

FG is yet to pay..

Where you wan go make noise grin

Na to the push quietly with person wey know person and prayers ..
Bruntai is now an ambassador.. where you wan see am hold ..

Money no Dey.. but then dey loot am careless .. I feel your pain

But is it what is it .

Another senior advocate of corruption grin

5 Likes

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by successmatters(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
muykem:
I respect your choice and opinion but it is very unfortunate that you think anybody that didn't support Peter Obi is evil. The same Peter Obi that contested along with Atiku in 2019 haba.

As at 2022, anyone whonis not supporting Peter Obi may be evil. A lot of water has flown under the bridge since then, over 350,000 dead people from insecurity, over millions of people displaced and living as refugees in their country, millions more jobless, and you are here talking about respect?

Anyone who is not fighting the system that kept us poor and hungry is wicked, heartless, intolerant and evil.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by Asgard73: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
successmatters:

Another senior advocate of corruption grin

Anything you wan call a.m.. grin

Me like this, love reality die.. I no sabi fake am anywhere

The world is so corrupt .. if you have funds ..you will know that you can grease palms even in us Uk and Arab first world countries

Talk more of this shithole ..

Make he dey dia make pant wear a.m.

How he even take get the contract if no be same factor

2 Likes

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by TheSameGuy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tell, who's evil and who's not

I'm waiting your response
StrongandMighty:

You can say whatever you like that's your business, you can even politicise Op's predicament by dragging obedients into it that's still on you ...

But one thing for sure is that if you keep supporting evil because you're a direct beneficiary of the evil or hoping to benefit from it, one day that evil you support will come upon you...

1 Like

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by StrongandMighty: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Tell, who's evil and who's not

I'm waiting your response
Use your tongue and count your teeth

4 Likes

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by loosecanon50(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
I don't even know what to say.....I hope you get the help you seek

1 Like

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by TheSameGuy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
I did.

That's why I'm surprised you have head to think but couldn't use it, you chose to support Peter Obi. angry

Yet you have brain angry
StrongandMighty:

Use your tongue and count your teeth

1 Like

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by M4A1carbine: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Muykem ..abi wetin dem dey call you.

Money matter arises and you want help by shouting Obedient, because you know say Peter Obi Supporters get mouth for SE/SS region..abi?

I am from Akwa Ibom..and i will tell you FACTUALLY that, you should go to 3rd mainland bridge...and cry to Thiefnubuu ,before you commit suicide.

You left OSUN/OGUN/LAGOS/KWARA/OYO/ONDO/EKITI...with all the IGR Noise angry angry angry angry angry and came to AkwaIbom to get diesel contract abi??..From People you call HOUSEBOY AND HOUSE GIRLS??...NO PAYMENT FOR YOU TILL PETER OBI IS SWORN IN ..OR BIAFRA EMERGES.

UNA MUST SUFFER FOR BEING USELESS POLITICAL JOBBERS AND ADVOCATES OF TRIBALISTIC politics of HATE!!

YOU WILL NOT BE PAID AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN....SPITS

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by Tinubuagbado: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
muykem:

It was because of your wickedness that the money has not been paid.

That's the evil you have always wished for.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Know Peter Obi Has Never Won A Single Election Before? / The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad / Peter Obi Campaign Train Use Insignia Awa Lokan Of Tinubu-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.