Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,744 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. (2576 Views)

Opadokun: Asking Buhari To Change Service Chiefs Is Asking Him To Commit Suicide / Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' / Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by Waterysperm: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Na style this man wan use beg money oo,from his fellow agbadorians grin
If to say dem truly owe your partner and he/she is having suicidal ideation, you for no get ginger to de cap this maroon grin

You get sense die Bro. Na only you commented my mind here. He needs money from his fellow Agbadorians by dishing out this rubbish here. And he also needs money from the great Obidient family by lying that his partner is Obidient thinking that we will 'mumuishly' fall for the lies. He or she should approach their agbado master to lay the complain. They can get help from one of his numerous bullion vans.

3 Likes

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2022
StrongandMighty:
I wanted to feel pity for you then I checked your antecedents on this forum I suddenly ran out of pity!
Gbam, that's karma for u. He will reap what he sowed. En never start self

1 Like

Re: My Partner Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:23am On Dec 26, 2022
muykem:
Why are you guys so cruel, must everybody share same political ideology with you. The partner we are even talking about is Obidient.
Karma never even start dealing wit u nudafukers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CSU: Why We Applied For Delay In US Court Order / Ribadu Vows To Return And Continue Fighting Corruption / Should Govt Ban Police Check Points?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.