Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,888 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Urgent Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Recruitment (446 Views)

Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) / Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment / Urgent Recruitment For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment by babstunero: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2022
SYNERGY HR SOLUTIONS LTD.

Our client in the hospitality industry based in Kano, Nigeria, has vacancies for ambitious, creative, passionate and driven staff members to work at the lounge and be in charge of all designated functions and ready to own up responsibilities in the organization.

Roles are:

I. Waiters/Waitresses
II. Bartenders
III. Cooks
IV. Accountant
V. Storekeeper
VI. Maintenance Officer

Employment type:
Full-time and shift roles

Qualifications:
BSc/HND &ND

Levels:
Mid & Low

Application medium:
To apply, send resume or CV to info@synergyhrsolutions.com with desired job title as the subject of the mail. i.e. ‘Application for the role of a Waiter’

Disclaimer:
Please note that Synergy HR Solutions will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients. If you receive any emails, SMS or calls requesting you to pay from someone claiming to be an employee of Synergy HR Solutions before they can process your application, please report and write an email to info@synergyhrsolutions.com or contact our office on +234 704 693 8341.

(1) (Reply)

See My Unique 250K Strategy / Product Designer (remote) At Kuda Bank / Bukka Hut Restaurant Is Hiring For The Following Roles;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.