Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman (3908 Views)

Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today / UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P / EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by Naijapromoter: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
The woman's name is Jahrah from Indonesia embarassed

The python was at least 5m long; that is almost 22 feet

The python caught the woman when she went to work on a rubber plantation

It killed her and swallowed her from the head first

When they found the python with an overlarge belly, they suspected it and killed the python.

She was 54 years old, The python was found 54 yards from where it killed her

A young man was attacked from the back by a 23 foot python which at him up in the same Indonesia in 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by holluwizzy: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lobatan

When humans tress pass, thus the endangered tend to fist on what's available.

Naijapromoter:

When they found the python with an overlarge belly, they suspected it and killed the python.

A young man was attacked from the back by a 23 foot python which at him up in the same Indonesia in 2021
Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by culf: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
na waooo! Thank God for Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by FaceTanke: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by Rexymania(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Na fear kill that woman, not python. If you run that thing no fit reach you. But she was statled
Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by Naijapromoter: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
No be so oh.
If the thing see you dey move, you don become target oh.
Don't forget the thing is a stalker...

Rexymania:
Na fear kill that woman, not python. If you run that thing no fit reach you. But she was statled

4 Likes

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by mysticwarrior(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Any animal that killed a human should be killed.

5 Likes

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Rexymania:

Nope. Pray to see a python before it sees you. They are a good stalker, smart and deadly. They use powerful headbutts to strike at the back or chest and it takes perhaps only a spiritual guard to not faint at the strike. And before one gets cleared from dizziness, it has coiled itself round the body squiring life out of the victim while crushing the bones simultaneously.

13 Likes

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by Lama70(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Naijapromoter:

Are you sure 5 metres can measure 22 feet? No pun intended.
Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
When I told someone here python will kill and swallow elephant dey think say I dey lie. U dey see aam nw

2 Likes

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by adecz: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
undecided
Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by delzbaba(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Wicked animal.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Nope. Pray to see a python before it sees you. They are a good stalker, smart and deadly. They use powerful headbutts to strike at the back or chest and it takes perhaps only a spiritual guard to not faint at the strike. And before one gets cleared from dizziness, it has coiled itself round the body squiring life out of the victim while crushing the bones simultaneously.
spiritual guard how?

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by Kajaard: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You are very correct and don't forget they also have a bone crushing, skin tearing powerful bite as well.

They kill by stealth ( hiding and attacking when you least expect it). Most times before you realise it they have already coiled round you and all your bones are broken and it's already too late.

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by oz4real83(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Rexymania:
you won't even know that a python is watching you until it is too late, all those flesh you see on a python are all muscles, just assume a python to be a large quantity of muscles forced into a bag and when that bag is wrapped round a body, that person stands no chance without external help.

10 Likes

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by Rexymania(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
oz4real83:
you won't even know that a python is watching you until it is too late, all those flesh you see on a python are all muscles, just assume a python to be a large quantity of muscles forced into a bag and when that bag is wrapped round a body, that person stands no chance without external help.

Hmmm
Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kajaard:

You are very correct and don't forget they also have a bone crushing, skin tearing powerful bite as well.

They kill by stealth ( hiding and attacking when you least expect it). Most times before you realise it they have already coiled round you and all your bones are broken and it's already too late.

Mostly, they employ the surprise element. I watched a documentary where a python coiled itself round a big deer. I got the jitters when I heard the crushing sound of the bones as they wer.e crushed. I almost had a nightmare.
There was a male traveller who stopped a night bus to deficate. Within fifteen minutes, he was already in the belly of a python and no one heard any sound - result of a deadly, crushing surprise attack. They are easily attracted to lights in the bush.

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hopeba:
spiritual guard how?

Like hunters who fortify themselves with charms.

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by Realmi: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Rexymania:
no be fear anything...if say na fear, e no for swallow am, e for just strangle her then go

But this one dey hungry...so he see the woman as food,, that's why it went for her

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by Realmi: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Borntosmoke:
When I told someone here python will kill and swallow elephant dey think say I dey lie. U dey see aam nw
I dont believe a python can swallow an elephant.....na u know where u see that one..the tusk from the elephant sef go burst the snake belle....a snake can only strangle an elephant but can never swallow it

4 Likes

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by Truvelisback(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Borntosmoke:
If it foolishly tries it, the Python would die too. An elephant is a very heavy or weighty animal.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by realestate99: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Python stands no chance against an adult elephant, na die be that.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by ORIAYO70(m): 1:04am On Oct 27, 2022
Rexymania:

No talk am again....
That thing Sabi run die
Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by DryMouth: 4:10am On Oct 27, 2022
That python must have been very hungry...
Kill these wils animals at any chance you get cos they won't hesitate to kill you at any given chance. Forget all those useless Oyibo animal right activists
Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by zoedew: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Exactly!
Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by Ganjafama(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2022
realestate99:

Python stands no chance against an adult elephant, na die be that.
It doesn't stand any chance against a baby elephant.
Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by oz4real83(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Borntosmoke:
not possible, even in the dream cheesy cheesy grin, pythons have specific preys they go after and they have limit to the size of the prey they can swallow. I heard of a python that swallowed an oversized deer and died cheesy angry. If it is a strayed baby elephant of less than a month old, it is possible.

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by oz4real83(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2022
Realmi:
I dont believe a python can swallow an elephant.....na u know where u see that one..the tusk from the elephant sef go burst the snake belle....a snake can only strangle an elephant but can never swallow it
maybe a strayed baby elephant, snakes have very strong digestive enzymes that can digest anything. constriction will put the baby elephant in a state where the python can swallow it, remember "BABY ELEPHANT" of less than a month old cheesy
Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2022
Kajaard:

Pythons don't break bones.

What they do is coil around their prey, and then squeeze. Every time their prey exhales, the python squeezes tighter until the prey can no longer exhale.

So, pythons actually kill by suffocating their prey.

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Elephant?

The elephant is the largest land animal. It is impossible for any other land animal to swallow it.

Maybe a baby elephant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Man Caught Having Sex With A Primary School Girl / 11-year Old Small Girl Terriorizing Abia State Has Been Captured / Young Nigerian Couple Jailed In U.K Over Plot To Steal £19million (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.