Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Get Free Plot Of Land - They Only Need Your Email - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Free Plot Of Land - They Only Need Your Email (408 Views)

Real Investment, Only Need To Invite 1 Person Before You Can Withdraw / With 1k Make Cool Cash Daily If Interested Please Drop Your Email Address / If You're Not Mining PI COIN Currently Come In Here Only Need 10 People!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Plot Of Land - They Only Need Your Email by FxMasterz: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Follow this link below and get a free plot of land allocated to you.

You could be assigned a plot of land anywhere in the world. The purpose is to use your land to create a wireless network environment that would soon replace the internet.

You also get rewarded for the use of your land in crypto currency.

Follow the link below to drop your email and get your land instantly. If you're lucky, you could get a plot in the USA or some prime areas of the world.

This gesture ends in 2 days. Act fast.

https://overline.network?a=sAgupNHm668t

Special Notice
Talktalk2022 is a notorious scammer bro. He has scammed so many people on Nairaland. He scammed me of 200k. Run away from him. He has other monikers.

Re: Get Free Plot Of Land - They Only Need Your Email by FxMasterz: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2022
This is real o. Don't joke with the opportunity.
Re: Get Free Plot Of Land - They Only Need Your Email by abolajioderinde: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
I am interested and my email is abolaji1979@gmail.com
Re: Get Free Plot Of Land - They Only Need Your Email by Mayormath(m): 6:30am On Nov 02, 2022
abiodunmayowagideon@gmail.com
Re: Get Free Plot Of Land - They Only Need Your Email by Talktalk2022: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lol 😂
Free plot of land kel you der

1 Like

Re: Get Free Plot Of Land - They Only Need Your Email by FxMasterz: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
Talktalk2022:
Lol 😂
Free plot of land kel you der
Oloriburuku Omo ole!!

(1) (Reply)

Lion Coin Airdrop / Make At Least $10 Per Day With My Fantastic Binary Bot / Earn up to 2.5m Under 1 Month In 2023 New Update with payment proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.