Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,732 members, 7,959,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

How I Went From Being Broke And In Debt To Making Over $5,000 Selling Nft - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How I Went From Being Broke And In Debt To Making Over $5,000 Selling Nft (138 Views)

Freelancers: One guide to making 20k monthly / Distributors Needed Nationwide! Make #15,000 Selling This Car Product / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Went From Being Broke And In Debt To Making Over $5,000 Selling Nft by Horlameey01(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
What is NFT?
NFT simply means Non Fungible Token: it a token which can not be swap except being bought from you.
to get this someone need to buy ur art or any art you derived from set of collection...
NFT start particularly in 2021 after crypto punks and Bored Ape, Yatch club .. Non Fungible Token become a thing that took people from nothing to 100s thousand... When am talking of 100s I mean In dollars and Millon of dollars in finance.
Since then thousands of Non Fungible Token project have been created we never run off to get for free of fliq to get quick profit ... you don't require laptop or any capital to get started making money with NFT.
I know you will be wondering and somehow excited about earning in dollars without investing , running ads or going talking to anyone......if you're interested you can reach me through my WhatsApp line 08121617470

(1) (Reply)

FREE Live Webinar On You CAN Easily Relocate To Canada Through Study Route. / Repair Of Damaged Fence / Unique Needs For Beauty, Privacy, Safety, Security, And Warehouse And Industrial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.