Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) (3463 Views)

Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) / Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix) / Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hundreds of customers storm a Nigerian bank to demand their money shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6fCG6iIJQE

2 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Romanoff(f): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Brain drain is the cause.

The IT guys are all japa-ing out of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by ibechris(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Someone transferred money to me on Monday...after visiting the bank that is,Union bank. The guy I met there told me that I will get my money yesterday but I didn't.

This morning as I was about to enter the office,I got the alert.

It is actually crazy especially if the money was meant to help someone purchase goods.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by ahnie: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mehn that's so sad,I can imagine their steamed anger.
Someone credited my newly opened account with some money,I don't even know the person,seems it was a mistake.
I just left the money there like that.
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Pierocash(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Who still keeps huge sum of money in their bank account this days.

I keep my money in my crypto wallet.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Someone transferred money to my union Bank account too on Monday and I haven't seen it.
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
ibechris:
Someone transferred money to me on Monday...after visiting the bank that is,Union bank. The guy I met there told me that I will get my money yesterday but I didn't.

This morning as I was about to enter the office,I got the alert.

It is actually crazy especially if the money was meant to help someone purchase goods.
I just checked my union Bank now and it has reflected, transfer wey dem don do since Monday. To me, union Bank was arguably the best in Nigeria but now, dem don dey fuccup.
Like you said, what if it was meant to used for goods purchase?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
probably the takeover by titan bank is the problem
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by OKON125(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pierocash:

please is it very safe to put money here ...i mean in crypto wallet?? Nd like how much can someone put...i need a reply thank you
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Pierocash(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
OKON125:
please is it very safe to put money here ...i mean in crypto wallet?? Nd like how much can someone put...i need a reply thank you
you can put billions if you choose. Get a cold wallet to keep huge sums. But if what you have is just liittle sum like few hundreds of thousands or few millions,you can keep them in binance ,or trust wallet and keep your private keys and seed phrase safely
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by IrepChrist: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Hundreds of customers storm a Nigerian bank to demand their money shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6fCG6iIJQE

Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by SNEFF: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nna no be small thing, these banks are thieves and con men with legal papers, naso dem go dey withdrawl a.t.m charges, a.t.m maintenance charges,account cleaning charges . Na to buy "kolo" now be the main thing ,but thief go let rest ??
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by mytime24(f): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nawa
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Openair: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pierocash:
you can put billions if you choose. Get a cold wallet to keep huge sums. But if what you have is just liittle sum like few hundreds of thousands or few millions,you can keep them in binance ,or trust wallet and keep your private keys and seed phrase safely

Hi, on binance; how do I keep money, will it increase with time?
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Pierocash(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Openair:

Hi, on binance; how do I keep money, will it increase with time?
if you keep them in stable coins ,it won't increase but won't decrease but will always be the value of current exchange rate in dollars.

But if you keep them in other coins like btc,eth, etc. It can increase ,and can decrease as well according to market situation
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by effido666: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
And if anything happens to the crypto account undecided
Pierocash:

Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by meezynetwork(m): 5:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Its a normal thing that can occurs in all banks and it takes 24 to 48hrs for it to reflect. Just that the time lag that their network was down was much so it affected a sizeable number of people. But all their money has reflected.
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2022
effido666:

Lol he wont answer that part

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Pierocash(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2022
effido666:
keep your seed phrase ,and password safe
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by lereinter(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2022
OKON125:

Don't burn your fingers

Lolzzzzz
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by henndukwe18: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Pierocash:
is the withdrawal quick, and is there any withdrawal charge
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Pierocash(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
grin
henndukwe18:
is the withdrawal quick, and is there any withdrawal charge
the withdrawal is just same as withdrawing from one bank to another using the p2p. It takes maximum 15mins, but most times, within few few minutes,your money is already in your account. to add to it, you don't pay any withdrawal charge since the money was deposited by the merchant's into your account. But even if it is deposited directly by the exchange,the withdrawal fee is next to zero
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Openair: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Pierocash:
if you keep them in stable coins ,it won't increase but won't decrease but will always be the value of current exchange rate in dollars.

But if you keep them in other coins like btc,eth, etc. It can increase ,and can decrease as well according to market situation

Boss, I just signed up on binance, I have completed my verification, I have been verified.

Boss, I need guidance abeg, all I can see is "buy" or "deposit"... Where do I see "stable coin"... Also, I need tutoring abeg (so I go fit dey make profit)
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Pierocash(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Openair:

Boss, I just signed up on binance, I have completed my verification, I have been verified.

Boss, I need guidance abeg, all I can see is "buy" or "deposit"... Where do I see "stable coin"... Also, I need tutoring abeg (so I go fit dey make profit)
Go to p2p section to buy any coin of you choice.

Use YouTube tutorials,search "how to use p2p" on YouTube
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Openair: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Pierocash:
Go to p2p section to buy any coin of you choice.

Use YouTube tutorials,search "how to use p2p" on YouTube

On it Boss. After purchase, how can I save it as "stable coin"... Boss, abeg, how can I connect with you?
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Pierocash(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Openair:

On it Boss. After purchase, how can I save it as "stable coin"... Boss, abeg, how can I connect with you?
if you want to put your money on stable coins,just buy either USDT, BUSD,OR USDC. But preferably,Busd,or USDT. these are the two main stable coin I save my money on. Once you save your money in stable coin, your money will be reading on current dollar black market rate. If naira goes to #1000, you will Cash out on that rate,that is the beauty of it.

I have monies I saved in stable coin when dollar was less than 500 naira, now dollar is #762. Just imagine the profit I have made already.
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Openair: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Pierocash:
if you want to put your money on stable coins,just buy either USDT, BUSD,OR USDC. But preferably,Busd,or USDT. these are the two main stable coin I save my money on. Once you save your money in stable coin, your money will be reading on current dollar black market rate. If naira goes to #1000, you will Cash out on that rate,that is the beauty of it.

I have monies I saved in stable coin when dollar was less than 500 naira, now dollar is #762. Just imagine the profit I have made already.

Boss, are you saying I should just buy Busd and that's it. It's automatically stable and cannot reduce? If not, after buying Busd, what's next Boss?
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Pierocash:

Slow it down boy...pls open a thread for your btc knowledge or whatever to avoid scam on my thread
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Slow it down boy...pls open a thread for your btc knowledge or whatever to avoid scam on my thread
On this thread wey don die?
Your thread? Neega please.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by Pierocash(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Openair:

Boss, are you saying I should just buy Busd and that's it. It's automatically stable and cannot reduce? If not, after buying Busd, what's next Boss?
Yes,just buy BUSD,and that's all
Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Olasyke:

On this thread wey don die?
Your thread? Neega please.

His thread! cheesy grin
People sef

Thanks 4 the info boss
You've inadvertently educated more people than u realise

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) by henndukwe18: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2022
Pierocash:
;Dthe withdrawal is just same as withdrawing from one bank to another using the p2p. It takes maximum 15mins, but most times, within few few minutes,your money is already in your account. to add to it, you don't pay any withdrawal charge since the money was deposited by the merchant's into your account. But even if it is deposited directly by the exchange,the withdrawal fee is next to zero
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy Trying To Blackmail A Lady On FB By Posting Her Nude Pics (photos) / Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar / Missing, Declared Dead And Later Found In Prison 5years Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.