Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,890 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire (1065 Views)

My Honest Review Of The Oraimo Freepods Lite Headphones ( After 3 Months) / Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen / How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by Mthumbie: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Have you ever needed to switch up the vibe at your house party or outdoor event?

Being the guy or lady to bring life to an event can be a little demanding, and sometimes being clueless is very normal. It is a no-brainer that music is the life of every party, and if you need your music to bang at an A+ level, then your best bet is the oraimo Boom.

With this device, you don’t even need a DJ. Just head over to your favorite streaming apps like Boomplay or Spotify, get a pretty good mix, hook up an aux cord or switch on the Bluetooth on your phone, and Viola! The mood is set for energy dripping, heads shaking, and overflowing sweat on the dance floor at your party.

Oraimo Boom is a powerful, portable, and wireless speaker that can provide the ultimate party experience. It can be used in any space-whether it's an outdoor or indoor party. The speaker's powerful sound and bass tuning technology will make the party feel like a rock concert.

It has multiple connected modes and is IPX5 water resistant, so you don't have to worry about bringing it outside in the rain. The dynamic party light will set the mood right, giving an energy burst from all dance moves.
The delectable music box comes with a V5.1 Bluetooth version (10m range), 85Hz-16KHz frequency, 3600mAh battery capacity, and a playtime of 6 hours (lights on) or 7 hours (lights off).

When you have the oraimo Boom, get ready for fun moments. The retractable handle allows easy movement from the park to the beach, and the IPX5 splash resistance keeps the water at bay.

Just like anything in life, some house parties rock and others suck. If you are planning on having a house party and you do not want it to flop, grab the oraimo Boom wireless speaker from http://ng.oraimo.com/ and turn up the music to full volume, and enjoy an amazing time with friends.

Experience rich sounds, feel the beat dropping and your heart throbbing with the 30W speaker.

The magic music box keeps the vibes intense without restricting your friends in clumsy spaces, as the TWS pairing gives a wider stereo sound; so you can have your groove by the grills, suya spot, and snooker table or pool side.

The Havy bass algorithms increase sound pressure for booming bass and high quality audio. The oraimo Boom allows for easy pairing, enriched with FM, AUX, USB, built-in Mic, and 4 mode RGB LED effects, which enables multiple connections & simultaneous sound blasts. So what are you waiting for? Cop the oraimo Boom and indulge in music like never before, with no limits and no boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by hoilakes(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Thank Goodness OP said rock concert, I was wondering if I can recommend it for a church grin
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by dankwoska: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Oh! if this is true I can consider optin o, to accompany my pool party or beach parties and outings
Mthumbie:

It has multiple connected modes and is IPX5 water resistant, so you don't have to worry about bringing it outside in the rain. The dynamic party light will set the mood right, giving an energy burst from all dance moves.
The delectable music box comes with a V5.1 Bluetooth version (10m range), 85Hz-16KHz frequency, 3600mAh battery capacity, and a playtime of 6 hours (lights on) or 7 hours (lights off).
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by saratackit: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Will love to see a video review, this is cool!
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by SimiVikky: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
This brand has always been on point when it comes to gadgets and appliances...
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by SimiVikky: 1:09am On Oct 27, 2022
Kudos to this brand, they have always have me wowed when it comes to gadgets and appliances.
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by Nuelng: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2022
Oraimo go just dey burst person brain anyhow sha, all these gadgets
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by liljayjer: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2022
As it stands na to switch to oraimo like this nitori, these things dey enter my eyes
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by Jayjerjay: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2022
Who go come give me money buy laidis, I go just dey use am rent for house parties, lol
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by Franktom247(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Music box for ballers has come cool
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by 0xAaron: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Wow this is nice
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by KingUka: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Confirm, na to organize house party remain
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by DanyelAmeh: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2022
At this rate, oraimo will soon take over every production sector... Kudos to them tho.
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by Zarandah: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2022
SimiVikky:
Kudos to this brand, they have always have me wowed when it comes to gadgets and appliances.

As in ehn... They be doing the most. I love thier earpiece.
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by Louisfrank(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nah to place order remain laidis, ppl for my lodge go see shege......lol
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by sunshineV(f): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Marketers association of nairaland (MAN)
grin

2 Likes

Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by EinsteinAyo(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
What a great Development. I hope Oraimo will not relent in setting the pace
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by OladapoF(m): 4:24am On Oct 30, 2022
It's my belief that Oraimo will sustain this energy of making life easy for their customers
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by AyodejiFelix(m): 4:28am On Oct 30, 2022
Oraimo just keeps improving every now and then. Kudos to all their workers
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by PotterJokes44: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2022
hoilakes:
Thank Goodness OP said rock concert, I was wondering if I can recommend it for a church grin

Lol,you fit still use am na,as long as it's an indoor activity,just turn down the volume sha grin cool
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by KeplersCross: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2022
AyodejiFelix:
Oraimo just keeps improving every now and then. Kudos to all their workers

I swr,that their vacuum cleaner dey burst my head ooh....so classic!
Re: Turn Any Space To A Rock Concert Or Set The Mood Right With The Oraimo Boom Wire by IzuKiba77: 8:45am On Oct 30, 2022
Franktom247:
Music box for ballers has come cool
I swr and very potable...
If person enter house,he no go know wetin dey make this kind sound sef, they won't even believe it Lol

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Always Coming With The Best Solutions. Easybuy Package / / Cost Fo Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.