Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Account Is Frozen By Efcc - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Account Is Frozen By Efcc (3649 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Account Is Frozen By Efcc by Jakemario(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Bigfish121:
What happened here is that someone whose account has been flagged sent you money.
ok...God bless....my dad is working on it..
Re: My Account Is Frozen By Efcc by Jakemario(m): 7:48am On Oct 28, 2022
ibechris:
This explanation is not enough.

U are lucky the bank didn't arrest u.

What it means is that,u may have duped someone or someone used your account to fleece someon.

I pity u...because u are sure of being bankless in this age of technology.

I really pity u honestly.
not possible...I have never made an attempt to dupe anyone....Nd nobody has sent me money to keep....talk more of Kaduna state ....I don't do fraud
Re: My Account Is Frozen By Efcc by Jakemario(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2022
Ifakiland:
you never wan confess....when youre ready we will help you. Mr picker
not into Yahoo or even coin exchange....or into keeping money for people....so nothing of that nature
Re: My Account Is Frozen By Efcc by holluwizzy: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2022
4 years + and counting...

God no go shame us, I won't even allow some1 send me call card from unknown account.

emee701:
nawa. Imagine trying to implicate you. How many months has he been in custody
Re: My Account Is Frozen By Efcc by emee701(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2022
holluwizzy:
4 years + and counting...

God no go shame us, I won't even allow some1 send me call card from unknown account.

so nigga has been in prison for 4 yrs plus. Must be local scam
Re: My Account Is Frozen By Efcc by Ayodeoba: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2022
emee701:
Ask him the source.be on the safe side because when yawa happen, you would be the main culprit. No ignorance in the eyes of the law
he told me it's for a pop contract from a customer,I told him to drop his contact incase it backfires,he is giving excuses, though he already has my account details,he had been receiving little amount not more than 2k from my account since,but this time the money coming is more than 900k
Re: My Account Is Frozen By Efcc by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Did you download the Fidelity App? It happened to me recently and they placed a security lien on my Account. I went to the branch where they asked me to write an application explaining that I just downloaded the App and be allowed to operate my Account.
My Account was later reopened. Try another branch and complain to the customer service staff. Common with Fidelity bank.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Jailed Over Stolen World Cup Tickets / . / Sexually Abused by Step-brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.