Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) (458 Views)

Seun, Your New Fonts Dey Pain Me For Eyes!!! / Killing This Took A Whole Day / Nairaland Moderators Are Not Serious With Their Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by Reporting: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
I decided two weeks ago not to use my real names as my moniker after a colleague at my workplace saw my comment and came to ask me if it was me (because I always talk about nairaland a lot at work and at home). Ever since then, I have created almost 7 different monikers all of which were banned by the moderators. The first moniker I created, the moment I drop a comment or book a space, they ban me. Second one, the same thing. Third one, same thing. Rinse & repeat until the last. Sometimes i successfully leave a comment, come back to read news or check my likes in a few hours, they have banned me again. What's most upsetting about this is that I'm being banned for absolutely no reason! In the beginning, I thought it was temporary, then I noticed that it's till 2034? For "spamming"? Seun do these guys you employ even know what spamming is? I was literally banned for spamming after just one comment! Spamming?? I'm sure that this is what they're doing to other people, which is why there's no more joy to be had here anymore. Just the same set of tribalistic people insulting themselves everyday. You're loosing customers bro, the essence of social media is that people can be free to air their views and if you take that away, they won't come back. I just said I should tell you incase you're the one who sent them. Namaste.

1 Like

Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by LoneWolf212: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
For this one wey you talk now, dey go still ban you

Just watch .... Lol
Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by Tinubuagbado: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
It has become Yorubaland. No more nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by general111(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Your village people are following you grin

1 Like

Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by Reporting: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
LoneWolf212:
For this one wey you talk now, dey go still ban you

Just watch .... Lol

Have already resolved to return to twitter because I can't stand such high-handedness. If you doubt me, try and create a new moniker, comment and see for yourself. It's really annoying! I will suffer and create an email addy, register, come up with a dope nick name, and one idiot somewhere will just hit the ban button on me simply because he/she can.
Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by Reporting: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
general111:
Your village people are following you grin

I don't subscribe to such garbage talks please. Let's reason like adults, create your own and see if you won't be banned too.
Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by budaatum: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
Reporting:

What's most upsetting about this is that I'm being banned for absolutely no reason!

A namaste person should obey simple rules!

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by general111(m): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Reporting:

I don't subscribe to such garbage talks please. Let's reason like adults, create your own and see if you won't be banned too.
;Dtou get angry too easily, maybe that is why seun is banning you cheesy
Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by Reporting: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

When I decided to change my moniker the first time, I didn't carry megaphone to announce to the world that it's me. I did that silently. So how did they find out that I had another moniker?
Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by Reporting: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
general111:

;Dtou get angry too easily, maybe that is why seun is banning you cheesy

It seems you've overfed yourself this evening
Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by budaatum: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Reporting:

When I decided to change my moniker the first time, I didn't carry megaphone to announce to the world that it's me. I did that silently. So how did they find out that I had another moniker?

Did you use the same email address, or create it from the same device using the same IP address?

The mods do go school you know!
Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by Reporting: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:

Did you use the same email address, or create it from the same device using the same IP address?

Same email, NO. Same IP, probably. Because I use just my phone to browse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by general111(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Reporting:

It seems you've overfed yourself this evening
calm down jawe smiley smiley.....
You have two accounts, they detected it, they will ban it..
Watch out, they will ban this one too
Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by Reporting: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
general111:
calm down jawe smiley smiley.....
You have two accounts, they detected it, they will ban it..
Watch out, they will ban this one too

Mumu
Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by Shalommy(f): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Op,Seun and his mods. are not interesting in you and your problems. Chaii cheesy cheesy Ndo.

1 Like

Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by kozmokaz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Well can’t say for sure what your intentions are in creating new moniker

Btw you can’t be the only one in the country bearing your name and surname

If your intentions are clear and not to be used in spamming the forum , I would advice you stick to your old moniker
Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by Truvelisback(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:

U can't use the same Email u use for a particular A/c to create another A/c. U will have to create another email for another A/c. By the way, almost all the mods are insensible. They are very bias in the way they treat members in here. They feminists too.
Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by TheSourcerer: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
budaatum:

hey buddy , felt its about time i had you on whatsapp , ill love that smiley
Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by budaatum: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hey buddy , felt its about time i had you on whatsapp , ill love that smiley

You'd have to have me on email first, I'm afraid.
Re: SEUN, Your Moderators Are Killing This Forum (my Experience) by TheSourcerer: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
budaatum:

You'd have to have me on email first, I'm afraid.
oh alright then, let me know when sent so i edit out the email
budaatum Awesome!

(1) (Reply)

FIFA World Cup 2022 Live Stream Free: How To Watch / Only Equity, Fairness, Right Leadership Will End Banditry In Nigeria - US Cleric / Vsnaira: Best Loan App In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.